Welcome home present ?

I need some ideas for a welcome home present.

My hubby is due back in a few weeks from serving in afghanistan and to tell the truth im slighty scared of him coming home, will he still feel the same etc

So any suggestions for a welcome home present ?

(Assuming you're talking about a fun, sexy present here) Do you have any initial thoughts; a couples sex toy, a toy for him, an outfit, sexy lingerie for you to wear, a game/ novelty?

Hi and welcome to the forum :o)

I think it really depends on his/your preferences but how about yourself dressed up in your sexiest gear and maybe a little package of bits to play with like body paint, flavoured lube, vibrating cock ring..?

Also, I can recommend browsing through the new couples section for inspiration:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/sex-toys-for-couples/

titania wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forum :o)

I think it really depends on his/your preferences but how about yourself dressed up in your sexiest gear and maybe a little package of bits to play with like body paint, flavoured lube, vibrating cock ring..?

Also, I can recommend browsing through the new couples section for inspiration:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/sex-toys-for-couples/

Oh ive bought quite a bit off the site tbh its just something just for him so he knows hes been missed.

mimiaow wrote:

(Assuming you're talking about a fun, sexy present here) Do you have any initial thoughts; a couples sex toy, a toy for him, an outfit, sexy lingerie for you to wear, a game/ novelty?

Ive just bought a leather corset and thigh boots off here the ones that lace up the back which he will love, i just feel like i need to do something else.

Okay...

Well what about this Durex gift set - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15440

I thought that giving him an intimate massage might be a nice idea if you've been apart from a while, and something like the mousse could give it an interesting edge. Plus the 'O' gel I've heard has been getting some rather good feedback; a little something in the set for you too!

There are plenty of other massage products if you like the idea; just head for the 'Gifts' section and click on 'Erotic Massage' to the side.

Alternively this one sounds rather nice too - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15437

All suggestions are welcome !

The massage actually seems like a good idea thats if he doesnt come home and pass out on the couch first lol

Hey hun,

Try not to worry yourself too much about those will-he-feel-the-same nerves...When my partner and I have been apart for an extended period of time I still get a strangely shy & nervous feeling before I see him again and it always dissapears once we're reunited. My partner's never been away to war or anything so I can't begin to imagine what that must be like for you both but I think the relief and familiarity when you see each other again will wipe out your worries (and hopefuly lead to some fantastic sex!)

In terms of a present, I assume we're talking a sex based one so I''l try and think of some ideas based around that:

I wouldn't worry so much about getting a fancy outfit for you...after being away from you for so long he'll probably be desperate to get his paws on your body and you don't want any complicated corsetry getting in the way!

I think maybe some of the Liberator sex furniture could be fun and would be just about the best present I can imagine: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/liberator/

Alternatively how about a bodage kit, bondage can be great for exploring each others bodies and boundaries and is fantastic for buildin gup trust. Also if you're feeling a bit shy still blindfolding him at first might help you to ease back into get frisky together! This set seems to have a nice selection of goodies to tantelise and tease each other: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13647

One thing I would say is if the first time together after he gets back isn't everything you've been hoping for and it's over to quickly or one or both of you is nervous...don't worry! It's just a case of getting used to each other again, for some couples its instant for others it might take more time. It doesn't reflect on the relationship as we're all built differently but worst case scenario...you'll just have to keep having more sex till you get back into the swing of things and I can think of worse ways to spend my time!!!

Best of luck my lovely, I hope you and your hubby have an awesome time!

xxKPxx

Some of that stuff looks amazing fun, not sure if he would be in to being tyed down tho, basic beastings and such lol

I think i will just have to bring him to the darkside tho lol

care in the community wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

Ive just bought a leather corset and thigh boots off here the ones that lace up the back which he will love, i just feel like i need to do something else.

I was going to say some handcuffs and a soft flogger would go well with those but that bondage kit that KittyPurry suggested looks even better!

If you'd like something thats really just for him then how about one of the aneros prostate massagers? We don't have one as my OH isn't into male specific toys but they are very popular on here.

we have tryed stuff like that before and in his words, your not sticking that near me.

If I'm guessing correctly, what your husband is going to be craving most when he gets home is quiet intimacy and cuddles with you, because that will be what he has been entirely without since he saw you last. Although he may well feel very interested in sex, I think he will be feeling tired and worn out and in need of some gentle physical affection.

I think that planning a big sexy event for the night he comes home might be best saved for another time, maybe a week after he gets home and has had some time to recover. I think that an evening free from pressure or plans he knows nothing about, and full of relaxing quiet tranquillity and yummy comfort food and snuggles might be far more welcome than some sexy event. I think that a relaxing quiet snuggly night will absolutely let him know how much you missed him better than any sexy plans could ever do.

Remember, he's just been away in a noisy, hostile environment over which he has no control, without any gentle physical affection. I think giving him a feeling of control over his surroundings in quiet relaxation and affectionate pressure-free snuggles might be just the thing. Sure, wear something sexy if you like, but I would recommend that you focus more on the comfort and softness of the fabrics than the look. Something nice to snuggle might feel more welcome to him than just something that's only nice to look at, if you know what I mean?

So a cozy quiet night in, a meal with his favourite foods, comfy sexy snuggly clothes, and maybe some quiet music might just be his most bestest welcome home ever.

That's what I think, I hope that helped. Please accept my best wishes for a wonderful reunion with your husband. :)

I think a good meal and a nice romantic evening sounds ideal for you guys - if your OH will appreciate a bit of dressing up then I say go for it! Whatever feels natural then just go with it. A relaxing bath and massage sounds like heaven to me!

Hey my otherhalf is serving in afghan at the minute to. Last time i spoke to him he wanted to spend some time together alone when he got back and wanted to get a hotel room for the night. So i thought i would do something for him at the same time and decided to do a "night sexy box". Putting things in it that he will enjoy and things we can enjoy together.

So far going in is -

sexy underwear

lust dust

Strawberries and cream (although dont know whether to do this one as will get quite messy)

cock ring

lube

stuff for a sexy bath/shower together

and am still coming up with a few other ideas

hope this helps xxx

I hope you enjoy yourselves and wish you the best of luck and your hubby a safe journey!

As already mentioned I think it'll be the gifts you can't buy that he'll enjoy the most after a long tour away.

Hope this help my friend (from a serving soldier).

I have had lot's of hopes etc when returning from tour. To be honest the best one was as follows;

My wife met me at the camp with the children, where the welfare had put on a little reception (my parents were there as well) it was nice catching up with everybody, this is where the surprise started, my parents took the children away for the night, but my OH had already told them daddy had a big surprise for them tomorrow.

We then headed home where we were met at the door by a very good friend, ny wife said thank you as she took the bag. It was a chinese banquet, and the OH went straight to the fridge and produced a can of lager and a bottle of bubbly, she then dished up the food and said she was going to the toilet.

When she came down stairs she was wearing a basque,but said I had to finish my food before I got my desert!

It was a good night, little prezzies on the hour, things like pic's the kids had done, my fav choc etc.

One thing I will say though, it is YOUR night as much as his! but do not try and introduce something that you have never done together before, unless you have talked about it (think he has been away for 6 months, so introducing something new could make him question where did that come from (speaking from experiance sorry, with the Ex).

jaydee wrote:

Hope this help my friend (from a serving soldier).

I have had lot's of hopes etc when returning from tour. To be honest the best one was as follows;

My wife met me at the camp with the children, where the welfare had put on a little reception (my parents were there as well) it was nice catching up with everybody, this is where the surprise started, my parents took the children away for the night, but my OH had already told them daddy had a big surprise for them tomorrow.

We then headed home where we were met at the door by a very good friend, ny wife said thank you as she took the bag. It was a chinese banquet, and the OH went straight to the fridge and produced a can of lager and a bottle of bubbly, she then dished up the food and said she was going to the toilet.

When she came down stairs she was wearing a basque,but said I had to finish my food before I got my desert!

It was a good night, little prezzies on the hour, things like pic's the kids had done, my fav choc etc.

One thing I will say though, it is YOUR night as much as his! but do not try and introduce something that you have never done together before, unless you have talked about it (think he has been away for 6 months, so introducing something new could make him question where did that come from (speaking from experiance sorry, with the Ex).

Tbh thats what i was looking at doing, but we dont have any kids (thank fuck hehe) just a dog that he wants me to bring to camp with me when we go to pick him up with a cold bottle of cider to give him after he's detailed his weapon and handed it over.

But then he wants some just me and him time, we were married a few weeks before he was deployed and we really havent had a honeymoon period its been more him going out training and getting his ass ragged by the army.

Good luck and enjoy your time together, just think in a short while you will have him at home for ages.