What am I doing wrong?

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone knew what I’m doing wrong?!
A lot of you post about a birthday discount… I didn’t get one :frowning: also my last order of £45+ earnt no points?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi I have not had mine either

1 Like

You might want to move this to the inside lovehoney topic so it’s more likely to be seen as it’s probably a glitch of some sort

1 Like

In terms of the birthday discount, there are some issues with it. Double check your birthday is saved on your profile and contact customer care and they should be able to send you a code.

In terms of your order, points don’t always go on instantly (I think the order has to be dispatched? But I could be wrong about that). Were you definitely logged in when you placed the order? If the order is showing on your account then the points should go on automatically. If they haven’t after a couple of days, check with customer care

3 Likes

I got mine at around 8pm on my Birthday, have you checked you haven’t accidentally blocked them on your email or not allowed lovehoney to send you emails cause if they don’t have permission they legaly can’t due to GDPR, I believe