What am I looking for?

Hey all !
I’m looking for some advice on where to go to find what I’m looking for.
So I’m happily married to an amazing man for 10 yrs. He recently asked me on my opinion of a threesome. I have always had a fantasy of being with another woman (and him) but we havnt been as open talking about our sex life as we should have until now. So of course I told him I’m up for it.
I don’t think I’m bi but definitely heteroflexable. I recently asked my husband if it was ok to talk to women even if it’s just dirty texting to start with and he loves the idea.
My question is. Is there women out there that just want to be friends to dirty talk and possibly turn it into more with another woman? I’m not looking for love just some fun.
What sites or places are best to use to find somone that might want to do this with me ? I’m using Feeld and a couple other apps and it seems like all the women are wanting serious relationships or men are contacting me.
Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.
Thanks

1 Like

You both really need to be 100% sure about this and not jump in without discussing pros and cons.

Have you talked about possible feelings of jealousy becoming a problem? would you view or feel the same about the relationship and each other? Would it end up effecting your relationship in a negative way after?

A lot of things to consider because some things are best left as a fantasy as you won’t know how you’ll truly feel until it happens. You could be up for it now, but it actually happening can stir up alot of emotions.

Oh yes we have talked about these things many times over the past little while and not in the bedroom. By recently I mean several months ago.
We are wanting to take things very slowly and on my terms. If we find it’s not working for me or it stirs up things we stop. We both know our relationship is solid, this adventure is more to add some occasional fun to the relationship.
To start with I just want to talk with people as I know this will need to be the right person not just the first person that agrees to the situation.
Thanks for the comments it is always good to hear people’s thoughts on this and to be questioned on these points.

I suggest taking a look at swinging websites. I’m not totally sure if I’d be breaking the forum rules by mentioning the name of the one I use, but they have a partnership of some sort with lovehoney as you can receive 16% off your orders if you have an account on the swing site.

As it’s been mentioned above, it definitely requires having a deep chat with your other half about rules or boundaries each of you have. For example, as you’ve mentioned it would be a threesome situation, are each of you comfortable with the other one kissing the extra woman? Would you want your husband to take more of a backseat role or be fully involved?

As long as you’ve discussed boundaries, rules, and limits, the swinging life can be exhilarating for all involved!

1 Like

That sounds like a fab idea… :innocent:

2 Likes

Hi, I think you both need to e 100% in favour of it and its right to start slowly. I think @Rob36 is giving you a hint at the site without naming it.

1 Like

I’m subtle as a breeze block me…:wink::innocent::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It probably helps if you know the site and you can then piece things together. @Rob36

1 Like