What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Yes, i was a bit disappointed with it to be honest for the money (must write review at some point. Its on my to do list :rofl: )
Would have been fine if it had cost less as its not the worst thing in the world. Just not very big.

I think I’ve managed to jam 2 dildos , a collar, couple of bottle of lube and some small vibes in it and its basically full. Even then ive had to kind of Tetris the things in there :confused:

1 Like

I agree with @Green_Eyed_Girl. I don’t think that tub is good value for money. I think you’ll easily be able to come up with something similar (and probably better) yourself. :+1:

I’m still waiting for them to make my version: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

thanks to @Ian_Chimp for sharing this in the special offers thread, thought it was worth sharing here too. if you have things on your maybe list, might be a good day to order them :wink:

4 Likes

We-Vibe Melt. We-Vibe are one of my top favourite brands so I’d really love to have this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m tempted by some more ElectraStim gear - the smaller sleeve for the stroker might at least give a good electrical contact for the head of my penis, some metal clamps look promising to get current all the way through my balls, and I’m imagining the rippling currents from the smallest probe might feel quite nice in my bum. :zap: :bum2:

1 Like

I have one of these its one of my most used toys its well worth getting

1 Like

I’m thinking about this. It’s really cute and pretty but it doesn’t have a curve to it so I’m not 100% sure…

@Green_Eyed_Girl said she found that people said the glitter doesn’t stay trapped in the silicone, so might not be completely safe if that’s the case :sweat_smile:

Its possible they’ve fixed it, but yes, multiple reviewers said the same thing. Phalophile reviews had an excellent review of it (she even dissected it to see what the issue was)

1 Like

Wow. That’s so strange…

Yeah, the glitter size and depth is really critical. Having an inflexible inclusion in a flexable substance Can lead to all sorts of oddness. Many of the indimakers us microglitter powders for this very reason.

Its a shame really, becuase i like the look of blush’s avant range and wish lovehoney would stock more of them

3 Likes

Ive seen a metal cock “sleeve” that has spikes facing inwards that clamps round, kind of want to try it thought my wife said, no,

Debating whether or not to get the DOTD :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Might be getting one or both of these soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Those fishnets look amazing!

1 Like

Why not both :rofl: Just saw the bodystocking myself and will be snagging it :eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

Probably will be both… and then some more :laughing: I just got my first bodystocking last week and I LOVE it :grin: I’ve been going a bit lingerie crazy the past few weeks :joy:

5 Likes

Any views on this cheaper (and not out of stock) version? Reviews seem really mixed especially on power and noise.

2 Likes

@FindingLibido

Was looking at this in boots website since they sell a few LH products and some customers said it was weak and couldn’t feel anything.

1 Like

I have a starlet 2 and though its a bit more expensive, id say its worth the pennies. Not got the bells and whistles of the premium ones, but its really good at what it does and i really like it.
Its in the advent calendar this year if your thinking of getting that.
There are other makes of suction toys as well besides womaniser, that lovehoney sadly dont sell.

1 Like