What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I’ve just purchased the NJOY pure wand…I’m not sure what to expect but all those reviews can’t be wrong? I’ve got the house to myself in a couple of weeks and I plan to explore solo to see what happens before letting OH know about it!

3 Likes

@JoCat

At least it sound like it will definitely fit
I gonna make sure that hubby wants to try this
may get him a butt plug first then expand into pegging
Although he does sound up for it

4 Likes

If you’ve got a dildo and an old pair of underwear you could make a ‘harness’ to try it. Just make a small cut and put the dildo through it. You could put a condom on it so its still yours until he decides if he wants one of his own :wink:

2 Likes

@JoCat

That’s a good idea, although he has said that it would like me to use a dildo on him if he gets in the doggystyle position

2 Likes

@JoCat

We both woke this morning feeling horny
Hubby went and had a shower then came back to Bed to try a couple of positions practice for pegging with my dildo
We started with doggy, then 69 were he made me orgasm
Then he sat on the edge of the bed then laid back on a couple of pillows under his bum lifting his arse up then spread his legs back and apart
I then did my bit of simulating me thrusting, I asked him to play with himself at the same time until he came
He said the orgasm felt so much deeper and is definitely up for getting the Pegging toys

Thank you for your advice and hope this isn’t to graphic for the rules x

5 Likes

I’m looking at buying Tracey cox orgasm gel , has anyone tried this and is it worth buying?

Maybe there’s something similar to this I can try to?

1 Like

Happy days, thats my favourite position to have him in, I loved watching their eyes roll in their head. Very very hot.

Did you get the Tracey Cox Kit that you linked?

(That wasn’t graphic, it was informative and descriptive without being ‘erotic fiction’ :rofl:)

Edited to fix a ’

1 Like

@JoCat

Yes ittscalways a turn on watching him pleasure himself
I haven’t ordered anything yet, as may just get him his own dildo x

2 Likes

@JoCat

Hi Jo, it’s the hubby here just wanted to say thank you for the advice you have given my wife
I don’t think I have ever had an orgasm as deep or intense as that before
I wanted to ask as from a woman perspective about anal play
Do women like it generally
As the wife is having a shower and is coming back to bed for me to give her anal play as I think she hopping to get a similar orgasm as I got through this combined with self Stimulation

2 Likes

Yay! Thats brilliant :clap:t2:

Its been a while since I’ve had anything in my ass, for me its not as much of an appeal is vaginal sex. I do like a vibrating plug combined with piv as it turns us both into human vibrators :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I’m still loving exploring so I’ve just added some nipple/clit clamps to my basket. Off now to look for a new outfit too :blush:

1 Like

Im after this
Lovehoney Double Fun Vibrating Double Penetration Strap-On
The only thing thats stopping me is the reviews saying the ball loop is a bit tight

We are definitely interested in getting some butt plugs one for me and hubby

1 Like

Contemplating the liberator wedge combo especially with the current 20% off. Someone convince me please :joy:

1 Like

@Ellewoods2906 We have this Liberator Wedge not the combo, but we both love it so much, I’ve been working on a my review of it :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Really giving these two some thought :thinking: I’d really like one I can straddle with a dildo mount and I’d like one my husband can straddle with me underneath (I love our regular Liberator wedge for some positions, but it’s a little too wide for some other positions we want to try :face_with_hand_over_mouth: )

2 Likes

this looks dead sexy!

3 Likes

I’ve just ordered this.
It’s a surprise for my fella who has mentioned he’d like us to try them.
It’ll be delivered to him while I’m on my cruise so I hope it puts a smile on his face and a bulge in his pants :blush:

Back from a sexy weekend in Mallorca with the wife and got to decide how to use my Birthday discount!

I’m thinking metal/jewelled plug, some new sexy underwear for me……and maybe a new toy?

Any thoughts on best products/offers in these categories?

All help appreciated! :heart:

I would like to be the first to welcome you both to the.
WONDERFUL WORLD OF PEGGING WE HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL THE RIDES.
have fun and good for you guys :+1:.

2 Likes