What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Thanks the suggestion @Fantasy69

Did you ever buy this one? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/jewelled-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-jewelled-gunmetal-medium-butt-plug-3-inch-/a46759g83949.html

Any feedback?

Might add it to the list of maybe’s!

1 Like

This, have the scarlet 2 and its a bit noisy (sounds like something that should be in a construction site :grin:) Must do my research first.

Thinking of diving into e-stim attachments. Pads are nice, curious about internal use.

@Peggingand_fun

Thank you, we’ve still not took the plunge and bought a harness I’m just using a dildo from behind on hubby
I did say the other day maybe we should get a double ended dildo that way we would both get pleasure
But not sure if it would work like that

2 Likes

I always wondered about double ended dildos bc the way I’m thinking of it, dildos don’t move unless you actually move them.
Bouncing against each other isn’t going to make them thrust more than whatever the force of the bounce is, so maybe an inch.
Maybe I’m way off in my thinking but thats why I never bought one when I had been considering it.

I’ve just ordered the Orctan as a surprise for my other half (with the 50% off and my 25% birthday voucher).
Managed to get it for only £84 rather than its original price of £225!

So hope he likes it as it’s still expensive but want to find him a toy he enjoys.

Does anyone have any experience of the orctan?

2 Likes

@JoCat

I was thinking about the double ended dildo that if I insert into myself and the see if I can thrust him from behind or laying on the edge of the bed
Do you think it would work?

Are you thinking as a strapless strap on? You would have to bend the dildo to get the angle right unless you were thrusting in a squating motion, you’d have to hold onto the dildo either way to keep it from coming out of you.
There are ready made Strapless strap ons if that was your thinking. They would be easier I think, though I tried one and didn’t like it but you might.

2 Likes

@JoCat

They look interesting , which one did you try and you say you didn’t like it but did the receiver enjoy it

1 Like

Was nearly tempted @FortySomethingWife :star_struck: you will have to let us know how you get on and how much he enjoys it and the feel

It was this one, it was very heavy and the part that goes inside me felt very cold and hard, I didn’t enjoy it. It kept slipping when I got excited and it never actually made it to the receiver as they saw the size and clamped shut lol
I only ever used it as a dildo for myself, the part the was to go inside me doubled as a really handy handle.

@LuciousLegs , hope I have copied this correctly? Lovehoney Plus Size Treasure Me Black Basque Set, especially because of the zip allows full access!

@LuciousLegs https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/on/demandware.static/Sites-lvhn-uk-Site/-/default/dwa70e1e3d/images/noimagelarge.svg

Have you looked at the plus size pleasure me push up set ? The purple one is only £16 , its what i have on in my picture . The reviews are very split over sizing but it fit me like a glove , and has the same zip

@Lovingsex , no, but I will do in the next few minutes and thank you x

1 Like

@Lovingsex , I can’t see it arghhh! Is there an easy way to search for it please? I have just submitted two photos for consideration and if approved I hope you both enjoy them x.

I finally took the plunge and bought a CB-6000S about an hour ago! Feels like a big splurge purchase but I’ve thought about it for literal years.

I’m now contemplating something butt-y

@Lovingsex , found it and yes love it! Thank you

Its gorgeous on :heart: