What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

They are sat in our :basket:…… just not hit the purchase yet :star_struck:.

Still pondering :thinking:

You’ve got the pumpkin discount until midnight on the 2nd Nov…

My reason is that I just don’t want to buy anything else, I just bought a few bits of lingerie and I’m not paying for anything else for a while.

We have not had any pumpkin :jack_o_lantern: discount email :frowning:.

But we do get discount from BLUELIGHTCARD

We got a spreader bar this summer and have used it a few times (have only put on my wife). Enjoy using it to keep her spread while I go down on her, but surprisingly favorite use is as a handle/support when wanting to keep her ankles high (wife on her back, feet in the air). Somehow having her feet locked apart makes that position less tiring for her, and I can lean on the bar instead of trying to hold on to both legs/ankles.

Looks like the one we bought isn’t available anymore. We also bought the Dominix deluxe leather wrist and ankle cuffs to replace the ones that came with our Sportsheets under-the-bed restraints. They’re very luxurious and comfortable to wear.

3 Likes

The 25% seems to be the highest discount on the pumpkins so same as the BL discount :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My naughty friend has suggested I buy myself a new metal Cock ring
Something chunky and has more weight

We have a spreader bar, the wider metal one on LH. We both enjoy being handcuffed to the bar then legs spread and enjoy taking it in turns playing with each other.
We would recommend

3 Likes

Sounds great :star_struck:

This one is ordered and on its way

6 Likes

Sounds fantastic I would love to try this one day

1 Like

You can make one from a bit of wooden broom pole and some screw in rings and some cuffs nice and cheap?

2 Likes

Just bought a cock pump after my wife expressed an interest of pumping me whilst I ride my butt plug on its stool which also prevents me playing with myself at the same time?
Looks very like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/penis-pumps/p/pump-worx-max-precision-power-penis-pump/a38415g70818.html
though I have to say didn’t buy from LH

Hubby was asking earlier what I wanted for Xmas, think I’ve found what I want :heart_eyes::sweat_drops::hot_face::exploding_head:

11 Likes

I’m planning on buying these items in a couple of weeks, just waiting to see if there will be any extra Black Friday deals on top of any discount I may have.

I really want to get into some anal and P spot play, I did try 2/3 years ago hopefully this time I’ll stick with it.

Also interested in trying the orgasm gel.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-ignite-silicone-love-ring-set-3-piece/85411.html

2 Likes

After some recommendations for my wife

5 Likes

The Womanizer is noisy but works very well for my OH.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of getting a Womanizer premium next. But until I can afford that I need some replacement heads for my classic because I lost it somehow. I have no idea where it went. It’s driving me crazy.

1 Like

Having nearly reached the limits of this thinking of an upgrade to this.

Since I finally managed my large king cock (only took 18 months, but worth the wait and dame fun) the options are open for some other toys of a similar girth:

or

And more lube.
and possibly

And was just reading through this post Prostate Massagers and a slightly awkward question - #11 by Kitty-Cat01,

So now thinking about this:

1 Like

A “centipede sounding ‘rod’-Google it” though i cant get it here mind im tempted by some new pants

1 Like

Singlesday promotion saved 20%, plus Liquid Silk lube on discount! :grinning:

2 Likes

Ordered this morning :star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes