What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

A hood isn’t something I would’ve ever considered before but the lace makes me soften towards it.

I love the mesh with accents of wet look on the Fierce bustier, the unstructured cups appeal to me because structured cups in Fierce clothing are too small for me. I’m hoping it surprises me.

These aren’t being considered to be worn together though.

2 Likes

Why am I considering getting a backup original Mantric wand even though mine is fine?

I have a variety of wands but that one is definitely my go-to.

:woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Does anybody know yet if there is any difference bar where the light is placed between the old one and the new one?

If motor and function wise they’re the same then if anything happens to my original I’m not adverse to changing to the new one but if they’re different I’m definitely with you @MsSubExperimenter and want a back up of my best wand :joy:.

My next purchase is going to be a g-spot vibrator along with a storage bag (as I desperately need more storage, finding large storage is so difficult). I’m wanting to explore more with the g-spot after using my first dildo dedicated to that area!

I’m also really looking into e-stim, though I feel I’m not yet educated enough on the topic to commit to purchasing.

2 Likes

The new one looks pretty much identical to the LH own one except not the horrendous bright pink! (Sorry to those who like it :joy:). I did pick up the blue one in a sale, I’ll use it if my Mantric dies mid-play; really should give it more of a solo test.

I still need to do a side by side comparison with the Mantric - will try and remember tonight!

1 Like

It’s very similar, slightly louder on full power than the Mantric and maybe a touch more buzzy but size and shape are pretty much identical.

1 Like

Interesting - thanks for that. Volume isn’t too much of an issue for me but the rumbly nature of tge Mantric’s vibes are what place it above all others so I’ll stick with that… and maybeget a back up at some stage. Hooefully the new Mantric still has the same motor as the old one :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

We are yet to dabble in e-stim, sounding or chastity, so keeping an eye on those.

1 Like

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/bodies-teddies/bodies/p/lovehoney-moonlight-desire-red-satin-crotchless-body/a47279g84748.html Love this

1 Like

Ooo me too :heart_eyes:

We have the Lovehoney Dream Rabbit Rechargeable Silicone G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator and my OH loves it. Really works for her :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:!!! We have just got a new g spot rabbit vibratory. Will give it some time before we review it but the dream rabbit hits the spot

1 Like

Over the last few months or so Iv noticed there’s not been much in the way of new sex toys especially for men. I’ve seen a couple of butt plugs, massages oils, small vibraators and multi pack of items that already exist separately.

There are however a ton of lingerie sets which is cool if you like wearing lingerie.

My saved list is looking rather empty atm for my Xmas presents to myself.

2 Likes

Hopefully new items will be added on the run up to Christmas so you can treat yourself @David1986H :mx_claus:

2 Likes

Have you tried any of the electrosex gear @David1986H?

to be honest I have pretty weak muscles in general, one wrong move or something and it’ll take days to get back to “normal”. So perhaps giving myself tiny electric shocks maybe not a good idea lol Some items are hella expensive too

1 Like

Ah, I like the weaker sensations but they do cause muscle contractions when turned up and it wouldn’t be pleasant if they induced cramp.

I’m just toying with the idea of getting an ElectraStim KIX as the option to select from a range of frequencies to use with the patterns is a novel one and could help with my experiments on using two stimulators at once.

1 Like

Probably a butt plug that isn’t gonna wander anywhere or fall at my feet when I sneeze or cough :flushed::joy:

3 Likes

Honestly I’m at the stage if I’m curious… I’ll buy it :laughing::laughing::laughing: slim vibrating butt plugs, mutual toys (typically we vibe) toys for men that i find to introduce my hubby to new ways, lingerie, clit toys, wands, rabbits, I’ve spent a couple of grand over 4 months because I want to explore and so does my husband :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:. I’m sure over the next few months we’ll start narrowing down to our favorites.

3 Likes

:handcuffs: We want to introduce but more restraint into the bedroom.

Been looking at the purple reins stuff.

Reasonable price and good reviews.

This looks good and want to give spreader bar ago , anyone used one ?

:ball_gag1:

6 Likes

They both look fun, I’ve had a spreader in my saved items for a while now.

1 Like