What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

You could definitely wear this over the top of something else so it would count as a “normal” top as well as a lingerie top - 2 in 1! I’ve got the fishnet stockings from this range and they are lovely. Sorry, that’s probably not helping you to resist temptation is it?!

2 Likes

I’m looking for a huge butt plug next I think! Want one one both long and girthy I think

1 Like

I caved! :joy: I have no willpower! :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I dont think any of us have any willpower when it comes to lovehoney lol. I tend to stare at things saying I dont need them and that I have plenty of toys then a few day later they magically arrive at my door lol

8 Likes

I never have any willpower when it comes to LH I’m ordering things every couple of days :woman_facepalming: but on the other hand I don’t hear hubby complaining lol and he picks things too

4 Likes

Seriously considering getting some basic bondage stuff after all the great ideas in the solo bdsm thread
These cuffs are so pretty, and leave a bigger space between the hands when done up (makes me feel a bit more confident about being able to unhook them myself)
Also These nipple clamps and a blindfold (suggestions welcome) plus an extension chain. Recon that would give me some fun options to play with.

3 Likes

I don’t have a specific blindfold suggestion but would highly recommend getting one that has an elasticated strap(s) that can easily be pulled off rather than one with any kind of tie or buckle as you are intending to use it solo. If you do need to take it off quickly, you don’t want to be fumbling around trying to undo it at the back of your head where you can’t see, with the potential for hair to be in the way and the possibility of chains dangling from your cuffs getting in the way/caught up.

1 Like

I really want to try either;

1. Lovense Edge 2 Prostate Massager (App controlled)
  2. Lovense Hush Vibrating Butt Plug 4 Inch (App controlled)

A new OH I think soon :man_facepalming:t3:

Thanks, good idea

I have loads of fleshlights so would love something for my balls to use during some solo play. Maybe a sleeve for them or something that vibrates

A bullet, but there’s so much choice.

A beginner too :thinking::thinking::thinking:.

Wanting it to be rechargeable & waterproof as well.

1 Like

Mantric all the way for me. Its so powerful with lots of speeds and pulses. It tends to get quite hot if you keep it in the top speed but it’s great. Hope that helps

3 Likes

This has really good reviews and is rechargeable.

2 Likes

Thats a great price

1 Like

Yeah I was having a nose and thought I may get it for the wife. I’m going to look at the mantric range too now. I agree with you the more powerful the better :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks will certainly help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks will definitely help :slightly_smiling_face:

Kinda wanted the fleshlight go stu training unit but it went out of stock any knowledge of when it will be back? as you can’t seem to buy it anywhere else :slight_smile:

Hi @DannyN13 , on the old site you could request sn email to be sent when you wanted an item that was out of stock but unfortunately this feature has been removed. The Fleshlight Go STU does just say “Out of Stock” rather than discontinued so I’m sure it will be back soon. You could try asking Live Chat as they are really helpful and sometimes have more information on when stock will be back available.

@HeartMaiden , I’m another fan of the Mantric Bullet. It’s my favourite in our collection. You missed it for £20 in DOTD just a few days ago :see_no_evil: but Mantric toys quite often crop up with good deals so worth keeping an eye on.

1 Like