What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

I would love to just order:

Purple Reins 20 Inch Spreader Bar

Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator

Fleshlight Elsa Jean Tasty Texture

I’ve written a little story for my wife of what I’d like to happen with those toys if anyone would like to read it, let me know :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve got lots on my saved items list at the moment! This is one of the things I’m contemplating getting:

Does anyone know what the material is? It says lace in the product description but it looks like it’s the trim that is lace rather than the whole robe?

3 Likes

I’m an occasional purchaser so it’s just as and when something appeals. Usually look for treats for the wife, still looking lingerie that she likes as she’s not a fan of “cheese cutter” knickers :rofl::joy::rofl:
But vibrating knickers are on my radar or app controlled toys for if I’m away with work occasionally

2 Likes

Also considering:

@Mrs.John - I’ve seen your review of this - do you mind me asking either - what is your bra size and what size did you go for or any idea what size I should go for as a 34D usually size 12 on top?

I’ll get some knickers to go with it, maybe one of these:

image image

Maybe one of these too:
image image image

Not to mention the clover nipple clamps, another glass butt plug, a pinwheel and maybe a suction toy of some sort! Oh dear, too much to chose from!

5 Likes

I forgot I have this bra :smile:
Nipping upstairs to rummage in the naughty drawer now!

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 I have snipped the tag but I am 90% sure I ordered the 6/8 I’m a 30E or 32DD and back is snug on me. I think I’d go a size up for 34" back.

These are the matching pants I chose. I’m a bit of a perfectionist, the pattern of the lace is exactly the same as the bra. Having said that the ones you linked do appear to be the same x

1 Like

Thanks :blush: that’s really helpful. It’s very hard to judge bra sizes when they are only given in clothes sizes! I saw those knickers and I love the back but I think they’ll be too small at the front for me, I like a bit more coverage :sweat_smile: I prefer the knickers to match but I’ll put up with it if they aren’t too different.

1 Like

Yeah both you linked were definitely close enough.
I’ve just found a slave girl outfit in the drawer I’ve never worn.
Mr John will be thanking you later :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Brilliant! Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

The matching bra set for the Oh la la robe says satin with lace trim so I’d guess the same for the robe.
I love this rose pattern.

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01
I think it’s a satin type robe with a lace trim.
Looks very sexy.
I have one similar and I love it, the material is nice and it looks good.

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes great minds think alike :upside_down_face:
The matching popper front bra set is tempting me something shocking :flushed:

2 Likes

One of these for OH to go under her outfit for a wedding we are attending in June

7 Likes

I have this robe and the teddy that matches. They’re made of a stretchy material (probably a cotton mix but can’t remember as I always cut tags as soon as I get things :sweat_smile:) with lace detailing.

2 Likes

Thanks @rosiedosie, that’s really helpful. :smiley:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife - which vibrating butt plug do you have? I’m thinking of getting one but can’t decide which one!
I’m thinking of this one because I like the shape but I’m not sure if the ridges at the bottom might be a bit uncomfortable? Also not sure if I want the small or the medium :woman_shrugging:

I have this one and it’s amazing, the ridges I can’t feel them at all, they have this size and a smaller one too

2 Likes

Oh crikey. :astonished: My money’s on the one on the right…

Rechargeable it isnt, but using only one AAA, i think this would work?

Also not too pricey, as a beginner :slight_smile:

I have the one with the breasts showing, and I surprised him with it last night, and he absolutely loved it, you can’t go wrong with that one, and the crop just tops it off

2 Likes