What are you craving right now?

Omg I have cheesecake in the fridge. Guess what’s for breakfast :joy:

2 Likes

Singapore Noodles :yum:

Thanks @Justthe2ofus2007 and @WillC

I’m always the same…countdown till the next time…

:hourglass_flowing_sand::mantelpiece_clock::hourglass_flowing_sand:

2 Likes

Have given up all carbs again except potatoes, so I’m now constantly craving a really crusty baguette/tiger bread covered in salted butter.

4 Likes

On the road and sat here started my next training session on site after school run etc

1 Like

A return to some kind of normal life.

2 Likes

@Scottishfunk yes think we all are craving normality again looks a long time away yet…I so need a holiday too…

Like REALLY need a holiday…

:flight_departure::beach_umbrella::clinking_glasses::bikini::clinking_glasses::desert_island: :flight_arrival:

3 Likes

I’ve just had a huge box delivered from Amazon. What flavour would you like?

Right now??? Lunch… I’m starving!!!

Sitting in a restaurant in lindos Greece eating a stiffado

1 Like

You back training, @VanillaWithSprinkles

1 Like

Yeah decided to try to do Oct-Christmas in a hard-core train, working out at least 5 times a week and eating well. Will relax it a bit over the holidays and allow for some serious overindulgence and then get back into it with the rest of the New Year’s resolutioners.

2 Likes

Twiglets

4 Likes

December (I have a superbusy month ahead I do not want to deal with).

3 Likes

Some clarity on what my restrictions due to the new guidance I am not sure what I can or cannot do ? Tried to look on loads of sites to get some clarity cuckoo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well, at the moment you can work with someone, go to the pub with them, but they can’t come to your house…:exploding_head:

3 Likes

I can work with someone who does not live me cool I do not want them to come home with me lol but if I did my OH would go off her tits at me ! Don’t go to the pub but do stop in hotels so eat in my room so that cool :sunglasses: I can’t have anyone in my room other than me for the same reason as above ! I can drive all around the country and train people in different areas ? As along as I follow the COVID regs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crossed_fingers::rofl:

1 Like

A kiss…hug and conversation

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly yes plz all them

2 Likes

You can talk to us, and here’s a virtual alternative :hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart:

2 Likes