What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Hi @James89
Gewurtztraminer is a type, not a brand, of German white wine. It has herbal and spice notes rather than sour, so I find it excellent in a spritzer. Many people add sweetened, flavoured soda, or pop, to wine, but it would drown out the taste of Gewurtztraminer for me. But if you like it sweeter, you can use club soda (soda water) and you can always add a dash of flavoured syrup such as grenadine or even Ribena black currant syrup. In Quebec, which is next to Ontario, a popular drink is to add black currant liqueur to white wine. Itā€™s referred to as ā€œKirā€.
Cheers!

3 Likes

thank you so much for kindly responding with all those details! Something new for me to try, sounds amazing.
Thank you!

1 Like

I need to be up super early in the morning but itā€™s been a stressful day so Iā€™m having some ā€˜aloneā€™ time shall we say to unwind. Nearly woke the missus trying to get my toys :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just came in from sunbathing and back to work :computer: Listening to the sexual happiness podcast while I work :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Just eating my toast a week off this week so no rushing for me :+1:

7 Likes

News flash we are off to Liverpool thatā€™s my holiday and rest day done you gotta live your Mrs and kids one of the shortest holidays I have had Lol :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Working online.

1 Like

I am looking after the kids, off work as my poor wife really doesnā€™t feel so well thank god for good employers and hope she feels better soon. Added bonus I get to see my little monsters more happy dad. :laughing:

1 Like

I hope she feels better soon @jasonagrierson :slightly_smiling_face:

Sitting in just the cage and collar on, largest plug doing itā€™s stretchy job to prepare for whatever Sexterminatrix demands of me this fine day. After her TV show, of course! Life is good.

2 Likes

Back @home and a blister on my heel from my new DM boots to boot :hiking_boot:

2 Likes

Going home to cry :sob::joy: my work bestie has got a promotion which means sheā€™s leaving me to work at another site. Lonely coffee breaks it is. Joking aside I am super happy for her sheā€™s been trying for a new post for 2 years!

8 Likes

edited by mod

Watching the new season of Good Girls.

Iā€™ve got myself into a pickle and have started too many things to watch and I donā€™t have enough time in my life! Billions, Homeland, FBI, Bondi Beach and now good girls.

3 Likes

Drinking tea and eating timbits while doing paper work at the end of my shiift

2 Likes

Listening to Miley Cyrus covers. There ainā€™t a song this lady wonā€™t take on - even when she knows she might not quite hit it - but mostly the girl nails 'em

1 Like

Playing online scrabble, well words with friends in a pair of my wifeā€™s while panties.

2 Likes

Just finished my workout. Feeling the burn since I skipped a few days :see_no_evil: :muscle::fire:

2 Likes

Observing a forklift novice courseā€¦ Ready to deliver

1 Like

Working online.

2 Likes