What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

You too!

1 Like

Oooh cake! Havenā€™t baked for a long time :yum:

1 Like

A gulp over half way on the 4 2 4

1 Like

Having recently retired I am spending too much time at coffee shops and eating far too much cake. Iā€™ve stopped the wife baking as what ever she made we had to eat it. Iā€™m planning to get a beach body but not found the shop yet that sells them. @BishBosh

5 Likes

Watching the footy

1 Like

Soaking my bones in the bath. Then cooking dinner.

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean by coffee shops and a compulsory piece of cake! I began baking once a month at the start of the year but itā€™s gone downhill slightly. Youā€™ve now given me inspiration.
Iā€™ll keep my eyes peeled for that beach body shop :wink:

2 Likes

Trying to get out of bed :joy::sleeping::yawning_face: so tired was awake at 2, couldnā€™t sleep and neither could hubby. So we amused ourselves :smirk: now got to get our daughter ready for school

2 Likes

Morning coffee time. The stronger the better.

I feel that could be said about a few things in life :thinking::wink:

3 Likes

Dark, bold, full bodied and intense :coffee: :rofl:

2 Likes

Up and getting ready for work. Roll on the weekendā€¦.I can taste the alcohol already :beer:

5 Likes

Day off (and all next week) so slowly getting going, having a cup of tea and a cuddle with the cat before heading out to my mums

4 Likes

Is that how you like everything @Blonde_Bunny Dark, Bold, Full Bodied and Intense. or just coffee and wine?

2 Likes

Feeling like :poop: after a terrible nights sleep very little sleep at all May have to go back to bed to catch an hours sleep :sleeping: hope you have a great day guys and gals

Hope you feel better soon @Gazza_64 mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Knight1119 just knackered mate thanks

1 Like

Cuddled up on the sofa and fell asleep in his arms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: think we needed that nap :joy:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny your coffee or your men ? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Finished work, wife is out so I shall be starting my weekend early :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops:

Browsing online.

1 Like