What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Omg that’s so annoying @MsSubExperimenter keep the faith hun :+1:

1 Like

Currently sat working but wishing I was having adult playtime :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I’m not long up, don’t feel human yet. Will be chilling until I need to go get ready to do another 12hours nightshift with a colleague I don’t like :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I feel your pain!

1 Like

I can’t take anymore of those creatures they terrify me not as bad as spiders especially the massive one that taken over my kitchen a few nights ago I swear it looking at me with a big thick haired body & big legs :scream: honestly if I lived alone I’d move out until somebody came n got the torturous creatures out of my house :exploding_head:

Edit wrote I’d not move out wtf :crazy_face:

Weirdly, as someone who isn’t a big fan of spiders I can cope with daddy long legs quite well.

Think it’s because they’ve got wings maybe that I don’t put them in the same horror bracket as spiders?

I gently cup a hand round them and pop them out of the window :blush:

3 Likes

Hubs is the same he can get them without an army style planned move but spiders he gets them but nothing easy about that task :roll_eyes:

Started watching something called “unforgettable”, it’s looking like a hidden gem so glad I was looking in that area.

Hubs woken up n started sending me mad giffs, naturally I’m returning the favour, we’re so immature at times but I love It :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Working online.

3 Likes

Put the bins out :white_check_mark: started the chilli con carne mix for the freezer :white_check_mark:and next take youngest school :white_check_mark: then got to go pick a 2 seater Setee :white_check_mark: then just maybe switch on the laptop :thinking: admin day got to love them :white_check_mark: have a great day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I am obviously missing a trick here :stuck_out_tongue: Apparently i should be watching this, Vikings are exactly up my street

3 Likes

Omg you absolutely should :smiling_imp: I have just finished the last series :relaxed: xx sooooo good and if you like pirates watch black sails too :grin: xx

2 Likes

:laughing: that ones been on my list for ages too. More things to add to my mooching around list :+1: cheers

1 Like

I’ve watched the whole of Black Sails twice! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha me too :joy: Charles Vain… :sweat_drops: Say no more :see_no_evil:

1 Like

The blighters are everywhere at the moment, aren’t they! You wouldn’t want to be in my house @Alyssa646 - there’s a hugemungous spider setting up home round the back of the TV cabinet… so big, we’ve nicknamed him Eduardo. My OH really doesn’t like him, but is too afraid to shoo him out. Ed doesn’t bother me too much but I tell my OH that my arms are too short to reach so I don’t have to deal with him :joy:

2 Likes

Just getting ready to go and pick up my student card

2 Likes

Trying to cool off and listening to neighbours spoilt brat throwing a fit

2 Likes

Oh his body is to die for, his long hair I want draped across my thighs… but his voice… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Literally just left a wet patch :sweat_drops::rofl:

Anne Bonny would have it to us know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Just made 4 small jars of different mincemeat. In 2 weeks I’ll make a batch of mince pies for my OH and pops to taste-test. Winner stays on for Christmas!

I suspect the one with most brandy will win. :smirk:

Edit: I’ll post the eventual winner in the recipe thread.

5 Likes

I liked Vikings…Not for the reason you guys did/do but still.