What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Such a horrible thing to have. Rest up and I hope you feel better soon. Bet you have completed daytime TV already

Sat down after hoovering and mopping the floor,thinking of what to have for lunch.

1 Like

Working. (So obviously, that involves posting on hereā€¦)

6 Likes

Was up early for college, now just getting ready for nights, going to be a long one I think, Iā€™m tired already

2 Likes

Just arrived in windy Washington as always a breeze to get booked in the office havenā€™t paid for it no mobile signal :crazy_face: live in the slow lane

3 Likes

Iā€™m on a training course with work this week. God I canā€™t imagine how students can sit in classrooms, feck knows how I managed it before, but Iā€™m bored out my bin

1 Like

Weā€™re having a few days in Manchester and, after walking around and eating lunch in the city today we came back to the hotel for a rest. She put me in my nipple chains when we got back.
Weā€™re just about to go back out to eat now and she wants them to stay on. Iā€™ve never worn them outside before. Iā€™m looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Just catching up on the forum news before going to my naked yoga class.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @carzy hope you recover soon :+1:

Thanks @Gazza_64

1 Like

Currently: Thinking how much warmer in is ā€˜down southā€™ after a weekend ā€˜up northā€™

Fishnet Stockings, Is it too cold for them?

2 Likes

Nah they are ok with it lol tough up north as you know :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Currently: thinking how good @Mrs.John looks in the slinky wine robe - no jacket stockings required

1 Like

@Melody1 you absolute sweetheart.
I do love swishing about in my robe, feel a bit posh :laughing:

3 Likes

Just got off the phone with LH checking on a return, and not sure where it connected, but it was a person with a British accent. In the US, itā€™s usually someone in Atlanta Georgia with a southern accent, so this was pretty exciting as I only hear British accents on tv shows (and the LH podcast) :joy::+1:

4 Likes

shower :ballot_box_with_check:pampering sesh :ballot_box_with_check: changed into sex attire :ballot_box_with_check: feeling good = looking good :ballot_box_with_check:good
ready for sexi times after ive fed us both

:ballot_box_with_check:

6 Likes

Just been woke with cramp in my leg :leg: what a shocking way to wake up did the job though I would prefer the alarm clock :alarm_clock: anyway have great day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Laying here in sexy panties with a huge plug in my ass

1 Like

Contemplating going on a country bus trip to look at some lovely scenery. Husband has insisted I wear a butt plug if I do, so I can feel the bus vibrations right up inside me. Happy to oblige, sir!

7 Likes

You should be reading all my posts with a British accent to get the full flavour. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes