What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Thanks mate I need something to help :+1: @WillC

2 Likes

You got this @Gazza_64

Not long now my friendā€¦that rump and breast is calling yaā€¦

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s all I need hun @CurvyJilly and @WillC itā€™s like you can read my dirty mind lol :joy:

1 Like

ā€¦ wondering why hundreds of Canada geese were flying over my house front to back for most of the last two weeks but are now flying over my house back to front
Maybe we give them too much credit for their navigation skills

7 Likes

Waiting for the husband to finish work and cook tea. So hungry today :yum:

7 Likes

Maybe theyā€™ve realised the country isnā€™t what it was :laughing:

They fancied going in the back door for a change @Melody1

1 Like

Just watching Matt Bakers farm after placing a great order using my LH birthday discount :grin::grin:

1 Like

Playing ps5 with some friends :raised_hands:

1 Like

Just got in :eyes:

1 Like

I love going in through the back door @CurvyJilly :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Watching the Hairy Bikers.

Watching Harry Potter with the eldest :zap:

5 Likes

You managed to go to Harry Potter Studio? My wife is a massive fan and itā€™s really good

1 Like

Browsing through twitter and Reddit. Just full of boobs on my pages :rofl::rofl:

Canā€™t beat a Harry Potter filmā€‹:smiley: me & my daughter normally watch the lot over December :magic_wand::mage::zap:

3 Likes

Sorry for taking so long to reply havent been on here for a couple of days. Passport office delivered on time and I was able to verify my identity so I am definitely me lol.
Long term I want to work in the criminal justice system somewhere, possibly the probation service, or in the education system with kids or adults that donā€™t/didnā€™t suit the school environment orā€¦ dream job would be a kink positive sex therapist. Not many jobs in that field though and setting up privately would be very difficult. Need to finish getting a qualification for something first though so at the moment Iā€™m looking for customer advisor roles, preferably telephone or online based and big bonus would be working from home. Think I may have got this job I went for, should know any day now. :crossed_fingers: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Woke up from a very bizarre dreamā€¦ ended up dancing naked on a work trip to Fireball by Pitbull.

Not something I would do or want to do in real life (well not with work but I do have an exhibitionism kink) and woke up horny.

Now to try and get back to sleepā€¦: have good days those that get up early for work, names that come to mind are @WillC and @Floating_Fun_Guy but am sure there are others.

And here ends my exhausted half asleep ramble!

6 Likes

Sleep tight @MsSubExperimenter, pleasant dreams. Once again, yes Iā€™m up early, got up horny having been dreaming too, me and two sexy guys in the shower, slow drawn out sex. :shower:

4 Likes

That gave me a giggle @MsSubExperimenter sounds like a fun dream though :+1: wish mine were more like that and less like night terrors hope that you get back to sleep bab :heartbeat:xx

Weā€™re watching haven after a sexy session :smirk:
we are feeling great:heart_eyes::kiss::heart:

Good morning all, itā€™s frikin fridayyyyyy Yasssss have a lovely day each n everyone of youā€™s :kissing_heart::heartbeat:

3 Likes