What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Watching Carry on Screaming :joy:

2 Likes

Lemon meringue

1 Like

Iā€™m not a pie fan at all :moon_cake:

My absolute favourite is ā€œDeath by Chocolate cakeā€ :yum:

1 Like

My OH makes amazing ones! If i remember correctly thereā€™s a pic in images to share in topics.

1 Like

No pie at all? But I have a handy pie chart and everythingā€¦

Edit: I felt a strange compulsion to come back and do this as an actual pie chart. I think it will help me sleep better. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Ian_Chimpā€™s Handy Pie Chart
  • Apple - Tasty :+1: - Recommended
  • Furry - Tasty :+1: - Recommended
  • Furry Apple - Not Tasty :-1: - No. Donā€™t eat that. Thatā€™s mould
0 voters
9 Likes

I havenā€™t eaten one in years @WillC , Iā€™m envious mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s good to know weā€™re not afraid to address the heavyweight issues on this forum, eh? :wink:

4 Likes

I suppose we all need a pie chart from time to time @Ian_Chimp :rofl:
I agree that you always need way more crumble than fruit :yum:

2 Likes

Itā€™s important stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

Watching Blade.

2 Likes

Itā€™s that time of the evening when the missus has gone to sleep so I have babestation on the tv and will be using some of my favourite toys into the early hours of the morning

1 Like

Been prepping stuff for work tomorrow! Just sat down with a beer and about to have a little play with myself I think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Watching The Blades
:crossed_swords:

you know what guys and gals??? I LOVE and I mean LOVE CHEESECAKE Holy Hanna do I ever this forum is soooooooo SWEEEEET lmao.To bad I have to go out and buy it but oh well. THANKS EVERYONE

2 Likes

Currently lying in bed cursing as I had 2 days I could lie in and am wide awake at 7am!

1 Like

Quick browse on here while i have 5 minutes at work!

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Should these not be ā€œCut out and Keepā€ Pie Charts, in honour of all those magazines from the 80s?

1 Like

Home alone :frowning_face:
Wife off to work.

I have just spent a less than constructive 10 minutes trying to see if I could add dashed lines round it so people could cut it out and put it on their fridge. :slightly_smiling_face:

(spoiler alert: I could not)

3 Likes