What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

to be honest mate they worked till 6.30 pm last night just the day after they didn’t contact me it is what it is lol nowt I can do about it @Craig1234

Got the place to myself for a bit, so just watching who killed Billie-Jo.

1 Like

Watching the rugby :slightly_smiling_face: Tempted to open some alcohol but will maybe wait a bit longer. Can’t be passing out too early lol

2 Likes

Cold down here again. Think its the wind, theres a small storm coming in from the N and it is freezing coming over the sea :ice_cube:
Trying to get into my new book, but restless today. Might jam a film on for a bit

1 Like

Got this on my watch list too.

Definitely worth a watch

What you reading? I have a stash of new books on ny bedside table :grinning:

Electric idol by katee roberts. Been waiting for it to come out for ages as i love re workings of myths (plus she is an amazing writer)

1 Like

Just chilling on the sofa in my pjs

1 Like

Just about to have a shower after 2 1/2hrs ont exercise bike, i whiff a bit…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Made my OH an early Valentines Lemon Meringue earlier. His fave!

4 Likes

Just chilling before I have to go get Chinese food and also craving OH girly cock

Watching bad TV, waiting for the OH to finish at a 1 year old birthday party… Apparently she’s quite drunk… Hmmm will it be calling for hughy down the china telephone, come in and pass out or will I get naughties lol… God only knows

1 Like

Trying to get my head around the Fast 800 while waiting for takeout delivery :see_no_evil:
Seriously :flushed:

@Craig1234 we have all been there mate lol not always at a 1st birthday party though, you got to love it when that happens the shout is sometimes “ never again I swear it honest god “ “ make it stop :raised_hand: lol

just come back from a night at pink punters (gay club in mk) and now i feel invisible because no matter how cool i play it or how good i try to get along with people, they only want you for your body and not your personality. got shot down by every guy and girl there no matter what i done, hows everyone elses early morning?

3 Likes

@harlyD Ah, sorry dude. That sucks. I know the feeling too, so your not alone :hugs: if they dont want you for you, they dont deserve you anyway though.

I have been up for hours due to horrible nightmares. Probubly caused by all the low level stress overflowing from my subconscious or something.
Got up, made hot chocolate and toast and curled up by the rayburn.
Trying to stay warm as it is storming and cold and heavily raining out there

Lying in bed with the husband while eating a box of dark chocolate lindor that he bought me :yum:

4 Likes

I am a bit pissed of today with my car and with myself I am not a happy bunny trying to get the money for the repairs :crazy_face:

@Gazza_64 Full on know that pain I had with my baby. £4.5k later and the new Aygo is doing perfecto.

Hope you get the pennies together :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes