What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Thank you @CurvyJilly having a great time so far

3 Likes

having a little drink browsing the internet, feels good

2 Likes

Enjoy it @L_amp_M25 a really lovely place to enjoy a night out make sure you Matthew street :+1:

2 Likes

In a nice hot :bathtub: scrolling through different posts on LH forums :blush:.

Wondering if we will be naked cuddling tonight :wink:.

Really tired after long weekā€¦ body says noā€¦. But mind is going wild with yes and wanting.

5 Likes

Go with your mind lol

My home city!!

2 Likes

Matthew Street is awful :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

You have a great time and enjoy your weekend. i love Albert Dock LIverpool. Although not been there for a number of years. @L_amp_M25

2 Likes

Opening my LH order

1 Like

Its always good to get a delivery. I hope you have bought something nice. @Cali_Nyx

I have been treated. Sweet Love bra set and stockings and Fierce wet look panel teddy. :heart:

Added bonus, my cat has buried herself in the LH box under the packaging paper :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

The lingerie sounds so hot, Iā€™m sure you are going to enjoy wearing them. Iā€™m sure the cat will love the box/packaging. It will keep them occupied for ages. Have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

You too sweet guy! :star2:

1 Like

Just got back from the hairdressers, definitely needed it. Now going shopping, Iā€™m allowed to go this time :smirk:

2 Likes

Trust me I have been worse places :crazy_face:

Oh i trust yiu. Itā€™s just there are far better places in Liverpool.

Well fooked off car is done but they canā€™t give it back to me as the woman who sets up the payments is not in today so canā€™t get it until Monday :crazy_face:

Trying to log calories, forgot how blooming mind numbing it is. Oh well, be worth it eventually

1 Like

Oh dear, great customer service :joy:

1 Like

Logs all chopped up, stored for a yearā€¦ Lovely oak for next winterā€¦
Hoover jammed, kids donā€™t know or canā€™t be bothered to empty it so, thatā€™s done, even given the beater bar a haircut lol.
Fire on, cuppa in hand and breathe

1 Like