What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Have a fantastic time, take a toy and make him watch! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

About to start work till 1am

2 Likes

Lol @WillC @CurvyJilly make him watch you wouldnā€™t have to make me watch Iā€™d gladly do it lol :+1:

2 Likes

What is it like being a cross dresser? I have fantasize and masturbated about it since I was a teenager. And nobody knows. Does it excite you like it does me?

1 Like

Battern down the hatches

Well what with the Kagooleā€¦torchā€¦hat and glovesā€¦looks like itā€™s a compromiseā€¦maybe the torch can be reconstructedā€¦

I did watch Blue Peter in the 70ā€™s so instead of a flesh lightā€¦the torch could maybe be a girth-light?

So am repacking for the stormā€¦

:cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning:

2 Likes

Invidulating maths level 2 paper today before heading off home it should a sec to get through Dartford tunnel today with the wind have a great day guys and gals :+1: :dash:

3 Likes

How about a Raunch Torch or a Delight Light? Iā€™m sure youā€™ll knock something up with the aid of some sticky backed plastic and your creative imagination! :wink:

Getting ready for the gymmm

Just had a naughty phone call with hubby :face_with_hand_over_mouth: now gonna sit down and have my lunch :yum: and watch classic eastenders

1 Like

Tracy Island mark 2? :joy:

1 Like

Hi all, back after a while away. Now feeling i can be myself on here. Be good to chat to you all.

4 Likes

Fabulous profile pic dude

Sitting chilling about to make dinner, while the mrs is away to work.

Have a great time @CurvyJilly :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

All ready for a day locked in tomorrow. All schools, shops and local amenities are going to be shut with the storms due to hit early hours.

Return to home school and work from home.

2 Likes

Ooh goodness. Stay safe! I assume youā€™re in Wales :heart:

1 Like

Hope the weather ainā€™t as bad as the say. Off to bed seeing I got emergency tree duty

1 Like

@Cali_Nyx yes South Wales (near Cardiff) and near the coast.

Its going to be wild apparently!

1 Like

Welp, you and Mr John can whip up your own storm tonight then :wink:

1 Like