What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

I hope you feel better soon @ChloJakes, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Contemplating alot of things that sre happening in the future.
Holidays; Iā€™ll need to source clothes
Clothes; i hate shopping but i NEED clothes these days, everything has a hole in it or is frayed.

Things like that and a few other things

1 Like

Hope everyone feels better than me!

Propped myself up in bed with juice and snacks after a double-dose of blood thinners, diclofenac and codeine :yawning_face:

The relief needs to start kicking in soon!

My consultant was suprised how much pain medication I need post-surgery :tired_face: although it was found that I have a near-total split uterus and possible obstruction in my bowel so that may explain the excessive pain.

1 Like

Up early watching the F1 qualifying. Have a good weekend everyone x

3 Likes

Iā€™m recording it.

Currently Iā€™m doing my computer housekeeping and in an hour or so Iā€™ll be wearing a steel cock ring, a ball stretching weight and nipple chains for this morningā€™s session with my good lady wife.

I think weā€™ll be trying out two new masturbation sleeves and the Fleshlight Launch.

1 Like

Omg itā€™s that time of the year again my eldest has a 10k this morning so freezing cold early start right at beginning of my holidays a drive to the site and stuck in traffic around while she does her + I am her official photographer apparently :crazy_face:smile have a great day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Oh no, I hope youā€™re ok @Cali_Nyx, sending lots of hugs and best wishes :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hopefully you will feel better soon. Fingers crossed the pain will get easier soon.

Just about to give the youngest his amoxicillin :grimacing: this will be fun!

1 Like

Back home just had a brew they had hail stone during the race ! My eldest did it in 57.58 so about average for her :+1: :running_woman:

5 Likes

Done the fortnightly ā€œbigā€ shop at Sainsburyā€™s, Aldi and Farmfoods, walked the dog and visited my mom and just mowed the lawn, time to chill out now!

3 Likes

Hopefully relaxing a bit most of the day . My wife had quite a bad day yesterday , watching over her and taking vitals all afternoon and evening . She is a chronic pain patient and had maybe 2 hours of sleep in two days . She is much better after about 10 hours of ā€œsleepā€ . Grandson went out with friends last evening and wife said he arrived home about 3AM . He needs to get up and go to work about 6AM , we will see . Then he has a Brotherā€™s Birthday party at 3:30 this afternoon . Oh to be young and dumb .

6 Likes

What a crap start to a Saturday I am so so glad that I cancelled my subscription to Sky sports after todayā€™s :poop: response from my team ! Letā€™s hope that I have the winner in the Grand National ( sorry to all those in our horsing community who donā€™t agree with this race ) I normally do well on this the only horse race I bet on :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I also mowed our lawn this morning after we got back from walking the dogs in the woods. :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yes, being a dog owner requires removing dog bombs first! :poop:

1 Like

Am betting on the grand national today too. Had a few winners so far. Good luck @Gazza_64

1 Like

@littlespoons nothing here we couldnā€™t pick our noses here lol good luck to you :+1:

1 Like

Aww to bad. I managed to get 2nd and 3rd :grin:

1 Like

Well done I couldnā€™t win an argument :thinking: