What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Browsing online.

2 Likes

@Gazza_64 @Craig1234

No regrets whatsoever. Just had no way of truly understanding how painful it would be.

3 Likes

Hope your recovery is smooth and quick.

1 Like

I have just been stitched up by the Mrs and daughter on an extra trip the second eldest wants to go “ it’s next door to where we are going so we haven’t go to go out of our way and there’s limited tickets “ so booked it to find out it’s no where fooking near where we are going why do I do it !:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

Oh no sorry to hear that @Gazza_64 mate :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

The fun part of family life @Gazza_64 it will end up a good day mate :+1:

2 Likes

Up and at um off to Wakefield again today ! The sooner I am up there the sooner I can get done and back home :house_with_garden: have a great guys and gals :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

On my last visit for a week it is going sooooo sssssssslllllllllooooooooowwwwwwww ! Omg just wanted to get it done !

1 Like

Early finish from work so I took the dog out for a walk & am now currently balling my eyes out watching The Resident :sob::broken_heart:

1 Like

Mmm sounds nice

It sounds like you have been through the mill with this procedure. I hope you are feeling better soon. Hopefully all will be worth it in the end. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Chilling on the sofa with some relaxing sounds courtesy of Spotify :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

3 Likes

Ditto, had a couple of naps this afternoon myself! :sleeping:

5 Likes

Heading out for Chinese food :bento: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just made tea now watching find it fix it fook it ! Last ones not true lol it should be flog it ! Though mines better I think

3 Likes

Back from the climbing wall dying on the couch.
So much for the cold getting better :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Browsing online.

Lying on the floor :rofl:

Was so busy at work and had to help with valeting today so I am crippled lol

1 Like

Peace, Mr John is out for food with his friends and the teen is on a gaming discord group event. Im supplying tea and snacks (perfect Mama).
Have a great weekend all.

7 Likes