What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Talking about models and back end probes
The joys of working from home in IT
:grin:

7 Likes

Trying to get my head around being a Monday and working from home on stuff I canā€™t find and have a head full of shite happy Monday lol

5 Likes

Enjoying the second week of the holidays. Next weeks return to work will be horrible :see_no_evil::laughing:

Planning a nice 12-15 miles on my bike tomorrow morning then exercise class in the evening.

For now itā€™s time for a hot bubble Bath and chill

1 Like

Feeling confused as the OH asked if I want to take a shower with her tonight. Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m not complaining if it happens, but it always seems to be on her terms, I suggested it the other night and nothing happened.

Gonna raid the 50% off sale on the website :smirk:

On another note, whatā€™s the 25OFF40 code? I canā€™t find the fecker in my emailsā€¦

Eating rhubarb crumbleā€¦ while in the bath. OH looked at me like Iā€™m mad (although that could be more because I have the bowl perfectly balanced on my tummy and is inches away from being submerged :joy::eyes:)

Edit: the bowl floats. Game changer.

13 Likes

Cuppa tea, Harry Potter on TV finally put my feet up. Teen in the shower (he takes hours) Mr John on a long run.

2 Likes

UNLIMITED25OFF40 i think.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a snack in the bath.:+1:

1 Like

Just got out of the bath :bath:

1 Like

Not getting in the bath, seems like thereā€™s no hot water, and I have no crumble, nothing to float my boat bowl
@Gazza_64 , @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x

2 Likes

Sat on my sofa while the wife showers and changes.

She tells me she feels a bit dirty tonight and Iā€™ve just seen my favourite crotchless knickers and a ball gag out on the bed.

4 Likes

Well @Goth_Girl i kinda used to it by now, and once again, sheā€™s gone to bed, so nothing I can do now

@Goth_Girl im out of the shower and sheā€™s fast asleep

First day back at work so getting ready and logged on.

Have a good one all! :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Iā€™m still in bed but need to get up soon and crack on with a few jobs. I hope you all have a great day.

3 Likes

Working from home, wearing my penis extension sleeve because I love the way it pulls on my balls awaiting my delivery of a urethal spreader

4 Likes

Just finished my first session with my first solo toy :smile_cat::yum: but should really start getting ready to go out :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Had oral surgery yesterday , had a dead tooth removed along with build up of the socket . So it will support the teeth on each side and also make it easy if I decide to have an implant later . My PTSD and anxiety like the dentist can really get going , especially if my tongue get numb . Meditaed and DR was pretty good . Taking it easy today , yesterday was not that much fun . We are having a sunny week and I was able to get my first tanning session in on Sunday . Hopefully today and each day through the weekend I can continue . It is a little trickier tanning in my tanning pouches . I am super conservative while tanning , I start out at 10-12 minutes a side , then gradually work up to about 25 minutes . Have a good day everybody . Oh I forgot to mention it only cost about four times as much as my first car !

3 Likes

Itā€™s been so long I canā€™t remember what the sun looks like. Nothing but grey sky in N.I.