What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: That sounds very familliar @Very-Ape! Mine loves to wake me up with presents (3 mice in a week, all between 2 and 4am), walking all over me or just because she can! She’s even taken to meowing really loudly when she comes in from the rain because she likes to be dried off with a towel. I feel I have created a monster! I love her really

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @FireCracker89 :cry: Sending you a virtual hug x

Oh no! :joy_cat: fortunately she’s not agile enough to catch anything anymore :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think they get used to when you get up for work :man_facepalming: She’ll start hitting (eventually clawing if I don’t wake up) my head to try and get under the covers only to move in another five minutes :joy_cat: like you say, created a monster but I just can’t stay mad at her :joy_cat::heart:

2 Likes

Managed to get all doors on and trim finished another job ticked off on the school run :muscle:

5 Likes

I wish I had your motivation @Gazza_64! Well done :grin:

1 Like

Many thanks hun the Mrs is the motivator lol she has a plan then ensures the plan is done to her exacting requirements lol it needed doing so it’s done now :+1:

3 Likes

Wish I had your energy @Gazza_64

2 Likes

@KinkyMira many thanks hun , idle hands :raised_hands: I end up getting myself into trouble if left to my own devises so best to keep busy :innocent::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Going home to have a very large gin and a cry :joy::see_no_evil: I’ve just officially handed my notice in at work starting a new chapter in a month

12 Likes

Hope you’re ok @GlasgowGal and it’s a much needed new start :hugs:

1 Like

Best of luck in your new job @GlasgowGal :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@GlasgowGal good luck hun what is the next chapter hun ? :bouquet::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh how exciting @GlasgowGal

1 Like

Good luck in your new job @GlasgowGal :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good luck with the new job @GlasgowGal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @wildflower it is a needed fresh start I don’t want to move on but for my own sanity I have to. If things were different I’d be staying put but time for a change :blush:

2 Likes

Well good luck with what ever you are going to do. @GlasgowGal

1 Like

Thanks @Kitty-Cat01 @WillC @KinkyMira @Knight1119 @steve19 and @Gazza_64 it’s similar to what I do now still lab work just moving on to another dept so I suppose more chances to learn and shine :grin:

6 Likes

@GlasgowGal I am sure that you will put shine them all hun good luck and hope you thrive in the new department :+1::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sometimes these things work out for the best in the end :relaxed:

3 Likes