What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Missus has gone to bed so getting a few of my lovehoney toys out. Also on the hunt for a few new ones

Wide awake since 3.45 am omg I am knackered and off on holiday this week not a good start to the week :rage:

2 Likes

Enjoy your week off @Gazza_64
It’s my day off today and I too have been awake since 3am because I forgot to unset my alarm clock.:clock3:
Serves me right for drinking too much wine yesterday.

3 Likes

I hope you feel more awake soon @Gazza_64, have a great time mate​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sitting in the car willing myself to get out of it to go to work :see_no_evil:

Currently not enjoying my lie in because my cat couldn’t decided where to sleep this morning :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Currently on a promise.
He is working from home, I have a day off.
He asked what my plans were today, I said im doing my reviews for LH.
He said he has to F me in my new pieces first!

6 Likes

Waiting for my postie :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds like your going to have a good day. enjoy your day off @Mrs.John

1 Like

Sounds like an exciting day off

1 Like

Working online.

2 Likes

Working online

2 Likes

Trying to work out what to do with today. Going a bit stir crazy at the moment

1 Like

Chasing a pet insurance claim and it’s nothing but a headache. Company dragging their feet paying out. Lost our Jack Russell in April to Lymphoma and they vets gets over £500.

Hate insurance companies, they give such a false caring attitude over the phone and drag a claim on longer than needed.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear that @FireCracker89 :disappointed:

Oh god, that dreadful. I’m really sorry. We lost our JRT i few years ago, but having to chase them for money too must be really horrible. I hope it all gets sorted out for you, hopefully as soon as possible.

So sorry to hear that @FireCracker89 :frowning:

Sorry to hear that @FireCracker89 hope you get it sorted out

@Knight1119 @MsSubExperimenter sorry to you both mo the best senario not missing that feeling this week so far enjoy it if you can :hugs::kissing_heart::+1:

1 Like

Just put my new love egg on charge, and hubby’s ordered me to wait until he gets home from work :roll_eyes:

1 Like