What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

@Orgasm_Chaser Yes way! :wink:

@Floating_Fun_Guy me to mate, enjoy your day! :wink:

1 Like

You to willc.
At least weā€™re so busy these days the weekends seem to come around sooner. :+1:

Putting wand on charge. :wink:

1 Like

Hope your days go well @Floating_Fun_Guy and @WillC :blush:

Just getting up and ready for work (luckily WFH I only have to commute to the other end of the hall :wink::+1:t2:)

1 Like

Morning everyone. First cuppa going down very nicely

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter thanks and ditto! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@VanillaWithSprinkles Hi good morning hope to day finds you well?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know where to put it but today is

** WORLD SUICIDE PREVENTION DAY **

just want to say if anyone ever needs to chat I, and Iā€™m sure most people on here would be happy to talk. Youā€™d be surprised how many people have gone through similar experiences

Youā€™re not alone

Much love guys x

7 Likes

On this forum nobody is ever alone, thereā€™s always someone to give advice, encouragement or just a big virtual hug. Donā€™t suffer in silence, talk. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for posting that @Orgasm_Chaser and I second @WillC no-one is alone, thereā€™s always someone here to listen/talk to with no judgement.

Things will get better, keep going one step at a time :purple_heart:

1 Like

Just sat chilling out before night shift tonight, debating whether to cut the grass or leave it till the weekend

@MsSubExperimenter youā€™re very welcome hunny. Iā€™ve battled with mental health issues for over 14 years and I understand the importance of talking. Noone is a burden. People actually like giving advice

In the UK alone men are 3x more likely to commit suicide than women. Crying does not show weakness. It shows how frustrated you are!

Just talk.

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser itā€™s been about 20 years fighting depression for me, Iā€™ve been to the lowest lows - I genuinely wouldnā€™t still be here without a few amazing friends - and survived it and am in a better place mentally.

Itā€™s a daily fight and although the world is, in general, more accepting than it used to be, there is still more stigma attached to males having mental health issues than women and there shouldnā€™t be, youā€™re so right.

I get how difficult it can be to open up and talk, and if you donā€™t feel comfortable speaking to someone in ā€˜real lifeā€™ , reach out here with the safety of anonymity, it really does help.

Sending love and hugs to anyone who needs them xx

1 Like

On the road early this morning in Milton Keynes working away early start 5.30 am late finish 7pm then dads taxi on my way home jeez gotta love the kids demands lol

2 Likes

Haha good old Milton Keynes aka roundabout central! Have fun and hope your day goes quickly!

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter I am just off the m1 near Waltham abbey lol no where near the wonderful merry go rounds

1 Like

Afternoon @AWB1955 sorry was on an early shift! Iā€™m good thanks you?

Thereā€™s this topic which pops up every now and again, but itā€™s got a lot of frivolous ones in too:

It might stand out more in there, but I think itā€™s also good where it is. Dealerā€™s choice. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Catching up on here , naked . Our grandson is gone for a week on a vacation ! So I revert to being naked or near naked . Not to mention this heat wave we are having . Supposed to break this dayā€™s record , around 96F or 36C . Only downside is the smoke from forest fires is back . If you want to see what the western US is burning right now , here is your link . FWAC Wildfire Map - Current Wildfires, Forest Fires, and Lightning Strikes near you | Fire, Weather & Avalanche Center