What should you be doing right now?

So, it's near two in the morning, I need to be up for 7, and instead of going to sleep like I should i'm poking about on lovehoney.

So spill it, what should you be doing right now instead of being on here?

Reading. Writing. Playing. Designing. Tying. Fucking. Fisting. Sucking. Stroking. Licking. Squeezing. Flicking. Striking. Pleasing. Biting. Teasing. Lifting. Swinging. Riding. Bringing. Tugging. Tangling. Dripping. Dangling. Giving. Taking. Forcing. Making. Letting. Getting. Having. Petting. Trembling. Kneeling. Writhing. Feeling. Aching. Crying. Sitting. Lying. Coming. Spurting. Bleeding. Hurting. Tingling. Glowing. Guessing. Knowing.

Going to sleep and not writing such pretentious drivel.

Ctrl+z! Ctrl+z! Undo! Undo, damn you!

oh dear mr Monster you can't undo such an insight into your soul

I'm just getting dressed up to go to a party

Tulip wrote:

oh dear mr Monster you can't undo such an insight into your soul

I'm just getting dressed up to go to a party

At this hour? Oh, yeah, time zones. Well, have a good one!

(Soul, no. Libido, maybe...)

fancy dress party too so it should be fun bit chilly perhaps

Well, it will if you're weraing that . . .

a little bit more corset and cancan skirt with suspenders and fishnet tights high heels

Would it sound creepy if I now said I had to go and ...um ... get some sleep? You know, now you've told me what you're wearing and all?

off you go then Mr Monster sleep well

boyfriend is here now anyway so I must go like a good little girl umm leather jeans and waistcoat look good

Like you, I should be sleeping.

well now i've read this standing up to attention and having a piss now i'm awake

Mr Monster wrote:

Reading. Writing. Playing. Designing. Tying. Fucking. Fisting. Sucking. Stroking. Licking. Squeezing. Flicking. Striking. Pleasing. Biting. Teasing. Lifting. Swinging. Riding. Bringing. Tugging. Tangling. Dripping. Dangling. Giving. Taking. Forcing. Making. Letting. Getting. Having. Petting. Trembling. Kneeling. Writhing. Feeling. Aching. Crying. Sitting. Lying. Coming. Spurting. Bleeding. Hurting. Tingling. Glowing. Guessing. Knowing.

Genius!

That was a great read!

I *should* be tidying, wrapping pressies, packing and sorting out some lunch right now but instead I'm having a glance over the forums!

Adx

Mr Monster, you crack me up!

bumble wrote:

Mr Monster, you crack me up!

Crack...up...

Nah, too easy. External Media

I should be tidying, baking and wrapping final xmas pressies. But instead im drooling over what i want from LH and getting rather hot.

I should be asleep. But for some reason I'm not!

i should be resisting the luxury xmas grab bags but ive succumbed to it!

Aaaw, hope it fades away soon Avrielle.

I should be getting ready for work, but I got a phonecall thismorning saying I could take the day off. *mini dance*

I should probably be putting the washing on but other than that - nothing really!