What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Showered trimmed my beard and beer :beer: guys enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Morning guys. Been up an hour. Was in bed for 8pm last night.

Refreshed! Have a good day guys

4 Likes

Having a quick play here whilst waiting for our delivery which is late.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

P.S. good morning @Orgasm_Chaser :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning.
Day off today so just got up.
Enjoying the first cuppa of the day then off for a run to chase away the effects of yesterday’s red wine.

4 Likes

Morniiiiiing everyone!

Back to work today - just about to move my butt and get up. Monday mornings are always mental :flushed: Work game face is ooooon.

3 Likes

I love Mondays. New week. Fresh mind.

I also rembered this that may help: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Oh fabulous thank you!

Hi @Vanilawithsprinkles good morning did you decide what you going to buy with the voucher I am thinking of the zimio

Morning, not going to lie I’ve not had chance to even look :joy: the voucher lasts 12 months anyway so I’m sure it’ll be used eventually! Could wait for a magic wand to hit deal of the day and snatch that up with some other goodies.

2 Likes

Been logged on to work for an hour and half, MrsVirtue is in bed with a cold (Nothing covidy) after she took ill over the weekend, so I’m on Dr Duty… hmmm… DrVirtue? Roleplay ideas… :smiley:

3 Likes

Still struggling with my back ,have taken some more painkillers this morning and they have kicked in with a vengeance I may even have to go and lay down for a bit as i can hardly think straight.

2 Likes

On holiday and supposed to be building a shed for bbq and some kids toys but it’s raining so I’m moping about now feeling lost​:roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Onlyones Offf sorry to hear that. I’m no stranger to back pain and it’s awful. I sometimes find a piping hot shower followed by a lay down helps.

Not a lot you can do though. Get better soon!

Doreen Virtue. :fairy: :mermaid: :unicorn:

Better carry on with hoovering…

Not me I’m afraid. :laughing:

Just having a break made a coffee :coffee:

Oops I forgot the dolphin. Have two. :dolphin: :dolphin:

I slipped in a muddy puddle at work. Shoes are currently drying on the radiator :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes