What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Watching the unxplained with William S. Catch you all tomorrow! Sleep well. Sweet dreams :kissing_heart::heart:

3 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser you to babe I hope that you sleep well and feel better tomorrow hun :hugs::kissing_heart::heart::+1:

1 Like

Catch you later sweet dreams.

2 Likes

Counting down the last 45 minutes of my shift! Canā€™t wait to get outter here!

4 Likes

Enjoy your time off :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: @WelshCouple91

Back tomorrow at 1pm @Gazza_64 :relieved: :gun:

1 Like

Definitely not! Always need more! Glad youā€™re here :two_hearts:

Just wrapped friendā€™s birthday pressies, now chilling with football on that Iā€™m half paying attention to.

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter I would pay more attention to the pressie hun :kissing_heart: lol

Lol thatā€™s all done now :blush: pretty bottle of rhubarb gin that lights up! Had to pay attention to make sure it didnā€™t break haha!

Did your eldest have a nice day?

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter yea upto a point we are a family of 6 so no bf to come round which didnā€™t go down well but other than that yes all went as well as it could 5 th bday done in lockdown just mine to go 5th Nov lol but I am working then :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter you been to M&S? :wink:

1 Like

I will be getting my stuff ready for an early start up at 5.15 am soon go to be in bed at 10.30 get my clothes ready my lunch and put my stuff in the car before I forget as normal lol

3 Likes

For once youā€™ll be up before me! :wink: Have a good day! :wink:

1 Like

I will mate you enjoy your day off still has the decorating done mate @WillC :face_with_monocle: and inspected ?

1 Like

@WillC Howā€™d you guess? :joy: the bottles are really pretty! Iā€™d have bought myself one except I donā€™t like rhubarb :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Perfectly completed! Just got to arrange new carpet, but waiting until bathroom gutted and refitted in a fortnight!

2 Likes

That would be telling! Donā€™t you like Clementine? :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Yes but not for nearly Ā£20 a bottle :joy: I donā€™t drink nearly enough to make it worth it.

1 Like

Going to try finish a film off I was watching last night before OH decided to play lol

2 Likes

Back for a quick snoop

2 Likes