What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Listening to music and browsing the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Having 5 minutes whilst at work :shushing_face:

2 Likes

@WillC have a good day mate :+1:

1 Like

Ta! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh my day’s @Gazza_64 my mouths watering at the thought of your dinner :stew::yum::crazy_face::smirk:

Listening to the toons whilst being waited on hand and foot by hubs, living the dream​:ok_hand::star_struck::heart:

2 Likes

@Alyssa646 it was lush like you hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Feet up, showered and fed after a 10 hour shift, a few vods are in order i think! :yum:

2 Likes

Think so @WillC
Enjoy mate

2 Likes

Stuffing my face with birthday pizza and ice cold cider

5 Likes

Sounds a pretty lush way to spend your birthday, enjoy and wishing you a very happy birthday :birthday:

1 Like

@zombifiedguy :balloon: :birthday: :partying_face: happy birthday all the best mate have a good day take care

1 Like

Kids breakfast done not sure if anyone responded to my invitation on today’s session on teams if not then I have a free day . Hope you guys and gals have a great day keep safe

2 Likes

Drinking tea
:tea:

1 Like

Working online.

1 Like

Just in from a rainy dog walk and visiting my mom, where is the nice weather they forecast? :thinking:

2 Likes

@WillC it’s here in Cheshire mate sunshine all the way

2 Likes

Sun’s out now, just ran my car through the car wash! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just been on lovehoney site for some ideas on OH birthday pressie got it down to three

Just stuffed pasta tubes and made tomato sauce, having cannelloni for dinner tonight.

3 Likes

Putting back up the curtain pole fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: it stops there

1 Like