What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Just packaging up these thongs for a client. This is actually the reason I first took these photos, they were for my client to show him me putting them while getting ready for work in the morning and just before I put my work uniform on over the top. There were many more photos of my lifting my beauty-tunic uniform to show him all sorts of things throughout the day too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This has been a really fun one, 2 days of wearing them and 2 nights now, only removed for taking a shower etc. I’m actually a little sad that this lingerie set will be split up, he didn’t want the matching bra but still payed a little extra as I’d have to split up a set. The client wanted them worn all the time, to work, at home, all day and all night and while I masturbated in them - many times - and also wanted several videos and picture updates throughout… let’s just say I’ve had to be quite a busy bad girl :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

He specifically mentioned that he did not want me to have sex while wearing them, nor for me to receive any creampies, nor for me to have sex at all whatsoever during the last couple of days. I was to masturbate very frequently and to press them into myself at every available opportunity though. I was also told to be careful that my favourite perfume (I wear ‘Chloé Signature’ most days) was to be noticeable, but only faintly. It’s been a fun few days I assure you :woozy_face::laughing:

I know so many here will find the idea of me wearing underwear to sell to other people extremely odd and weird, but honestly I get as much out of it as my clients do. Not only do I get to video myself, masturbate at every available opportunity while wearing them and pulled to one side, send sexy underwear update snaps throughout the day, but there’s something really erotic I find in the thought of my sweet feminine scents, my private, intimate and most personal parts, being completely contained into some undeniably sexy underwear that I know will then be used for masturbation and pleasure by someone else while they are thinking solely of me and my pussy.

I get to buy a whole load of new underwear all the time too :rofl:

I guess the thought that my underwear has been rubbing and touching me, pressed against me, absorbing me, and then will likely be wrapped around someone’s cock - or even played with by another girl - the next day really turns me on. That and I know they will be burying their face into them and getting hard and wet just smelling me… yeah that turns me right on.

I think I’ve mentioned here before that I have bought worn underwear myself from a couple of other girls now just so I can get off in exactly this way :drooling_face: Honestly, if you fantasise about other girls like I do, you should try this.

Who’d have thought that something so deliciously fun could bring such a brilliant side income too :smile:

Now it’s time to go to real work :haircut_woman:t3: But… I’m already wearing the next pair for my next client :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:bum3: :stockings: :biting_lip:

12 Likes