What are you looking forward to after lockdown

Buying a house. We were at the point where we were ready to buy our first home, were looking at mortgages and had booked a couple of viewings. Then everything happened and its been put on hold.

Having some load sex sessions, using the under bed restraints and paddles and all those lovely things. Difficult with children around all the time Hugging family and friends Having coffee with friends Not wearing full PPE at work

Actually being able to step foot into my parents house again, being able to get away for a few nights with my partner, and a long overdue night out with the work bunch!

Apart from going to the pub for normal social interaction, lots of simple things,like shopping without queuing, my lady wants to meet another female for fun and sex, which both of us are looking forward to.

MsR wrote:

Bigiain wrote:

Getting to see my wee boy. Lockdown has allowed his evil mother keep him away from me.

I don't know where you are, but I'm sure that in most parts of the UK children are allowed to travel between their parents' households. Fathers have rights - maybe check out the government website for advice?

Yeah I know this, she knows this. But still puts up barriers. We use a contact center, because of he, and that's closed. So she has haulted all contact with me and my son until it opens again. My lawyer and her lawyer have had words with her, the judges have had words with her, but nope, she's in a world of her own

Bigiain wrote:

MsR wrote:

Bigiain wrote:

Getting to see my wee boy. Lockdown has allowed his evil mother keep him away from me.

I don't know where you are, but I'm sure that in most parts of the UK children are allowed to travel between their parents' households. Fathers have rights - maybe check out the government website for advice?

Yeah I know this, she knows this. But still puts up barriers. We use a contact center, because of he, and that's closed. So she has haulted all contact with me and my son until it opens again. My lawyer and her lawyer have had words with her, the judges have had words with her, but nope, she's in a world of her own

Many sympathies - I obvs don't know the details but hope the situation improves for you all.

No longer feeling that I HAVE to take my daughter out of the house daily to keep her entertained/ happy/ content. Been a bit of a learning curve.

Dirty weekend with fuck buddy.

Climbing the first Munro of 2020 which will also be my first one done solo.

Weirdly, getting back to the office.

Getting a drink with my girl friends.

Holiday!!!! It's happening and we will be the first ones in the chalet since we had the same one in March! 😀

We had to cancel a holiday away and are both fed up of being stuck in the same place so will be looking at getting away even if it’s just for a weekend but hoping to get away for my girlfriends birthday in august if places are fully back up and running

A holiday...seeing a live band...catching up with friends... & being able to hug everyone again...

From a country that has all but beaten the virus -

Please don't rush things. We did a staged introduction back to "normal", with rules around what businesses could operate and under what conditions. Each stage was a little less restricted than the last. By the time we got to "level 2" with minimal restrictions, it was getting tiresome, but overall was worth the effort. Our only cases now (touch wood) are in managed isolation from kiwis returning home from o/seas.

As painful as it was during the restricted times, I do think it was the best option overall for our country.

I am currently away on a prebooked holiday in Devon, i really need this break after 14 weeks of challenging work during lockdown.It's very quiet here, so social distancing is much easier than at home, the local pubs, restaurants and shops all have great social distancing measures in place, and all the paths are keep left. I saw in the news at the weekend huge crowds drinking in the streets in Soho, what struck me was that none of them looked happy, they seemed to be there just because they could be.

We've just been informed that our ferry to Amsterdam is running again so in August we're taking the motorbike across and touring Europe for 3 weeks.

Swimming, having friends over to the house and DATING! Entering the pandemic single has not been ideal.

Im so desperately in need of a holiday. Work is rubbish right now (internal politics). Fingers crossed Wales

let's us in for our weekend in August.

Sorry to hear that Fun Louise, fingers crossed.

Hopefully you get your well deserved holiday Fun Loiuse, hope you can get the work problems sorted too.

Mine still remains the same…being able to have physical contact with other people, seeing my family whenever and where ever :slightly_smiling_face: