choclover wrote:

ruffnek wrote:

Im currently trying to get my head around this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Search-Schrodingers-Cat-Updated/dp/0552125555

Is it good?

Mind Bending!!!1

Reading through the Songs of Ice and Fire Series

Reading the sword of truth series of books by terry goodkind

Reading the Beautiful Creatures series.... just finished all the Stackhouse books and Hungergames books so was looking for something else to read.

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

This thread! BOOM! (^5 anyone? no? Ok then)

I love Stephen King, read most of his some more than once. I am currently reading IT to my partner. He hates reading, I think that is sacrilage so I decided to read to him. He loves it, lazy git.

Fluffbags wrote:

This thread! BOOM! (^5 anyone? no? Ok then)

I love Stephen King, read most of his some more than once. I am currently reading IT to my partner. He hates reading, I think that is sacrilage so I decided to read to him. He loves it, lazy git.

Isnt it thought provoking!

Promises After Dark by Sadie Matthews

The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Reading the sword of truth series of books by terry goodkind

If you can find a copy of Naked Empire in the UK, you would make me a happy happy man :)

Never mind, just found it

"The $100 startup" by Chris Guillebeau, not finished yet, but amazing so far !

Got 3 on the go at the moment. Still trying to plough my way through The New Topping Book, about halfway through No Ordinary Love Story by Sophie Morgan and also reading The Loving Dominant by John & Libby Warren. Yes, I've got sex on the brain lol!

Gone Girl to see what the fuss is about.

Still working my way though the Discworld series and when I feel like taking a break from them I have a fresh Marian Keyes novel waiting for me

Theolain wrote:

The Gunslinger by Stephen King.

I am a bit of a slow reader and found it hard to get into the next book in the darktower series so trying again from the begining after many years...

I'm reading that too. I'm not very far because I just started a new job and all I want to do when I get home is sleep. I've got Sunday off so I think i'll read a bit then.