What are you reading at the moment?

What book are you reading at the momemt?

The Diary of a Submissive by Sophie Morgan.

Ooooh Sophie, I loved that. I'm reading the new topping book.

Im currently trying to get my head around this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Search-Schrodingers-Cat-Updated/dp/0552125555

ruffnek wrote:

Im currently trying to get my head around this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Search-Schrodingers-Cat-Updated/dp/0552125555

Is it good?

Wheel of Time - Lord of Chaos, when I'm on the train.

Ravenor, when I'm at home.

Started the few few pages of FSOG and the Hydrogen Sonata.

I got a true blood box set I should make a start with.

I hated diary of a submissive, felt some of it was uncomfortable reading. Then I read last few pages and it summed up exactly what I meant, not enough vanilla bits lol.

Next is story of o. Also reading the girl you left behind by Jo Jo moyes

I've read diary of a submissive too, liked it.

Currently reading Inside the Hotel Bentmoore: Training Ella by Shelby Cross. I like so far.

Sister by Rosamund Lipton, hard work but supposed to be really good so sticking at it!

I finished reading The Stranger the other day and am now onto The Marriage Stone (it's an online fanfiction by Josephine Darcy) which I'm finding very full of plot but very interesting and addictive!

The Diary of a Submissive is a wierd one for me, I'm really liking it but I'm also finding that it's not much of a page turner...which is strange. :S

Pretty sure you mentioned The Stranger to me a while back HE, and I managed to get hold of a copy for a bargain price! Not got round to reading it yet though.

I'm reading a childrens book atm! :p The Illustrated Mum by Jacqueline Wilson

Got a couple half read on my kindle too...must hurry up and read the Lovehoney books!! I stopped myself because I was reading one after the other and wanted to save them, then forgot! Xx

How To Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran - literally EVERYONE should read this book, male or female but especially if you're a woman. Very funny and an eye opener!

I'm working my way through the Discworld books.

I'm eight whole pages into The Colour of Magic. I might be here a while.

Im re reading Rebecca.
Love that book.

Destined to fly by ingo bloome

The Gunslinger by Stephen King.

I am a bit of a slow reader and found it hard to get into the next book in the darktower series so trying again from the begining after many years...

Theolain wrote:

I am a bit of a slow reader and found it hard to get into the next book in the darktower series so trying again from the begining after many years...

I loved that series, read it many many years ago. I don't know if I've got the time or even the mental capacity to read it now lol

choclover wrote:

Theolain wrote:

I loved that series, read it many many years ago. I don't know if I've got the time or even the mental capacity to read it now lol

I was quite young when I first tried it but it was the multiple personalitys of The Drawing of Three that I just could not get my head around.

Read the first one, but just didnt like it