What are you watching?

Hello all,

I dont know about you guys, but i find it very frustrating finding sod all on tv. The only thing we really watch is Top Gear, Grand Designs and the odd drama/documentary.

Recently i found `The Visitor' pretty interesting and i am hooked.

What current TV programmes (not films) are you in to at the moment?

Csi me and the OH have watch all of Vegas and now on to Miami it's been a bit of a marathon about 3 weeks of it so far but like u said not much on the telly at mo. :-)

We basically don't watch telly at all in our house! I could throw it out and nobody would notice!

If anything we watch bluray movies/dvd's and the news!

watching Prisinors Wifes on bbc and Whitechapel

Ooh Whitechapel is brill! What else? Mmm Mud men tho I find Jonny Vauhan really irritating. Swamp People, which is quite amusing

Time team

I'm a telly addict my sky plus box has loads of programes on it my favourites at the moment are

hawai five o

NCIS

NCIS LA

rizzoli and isles

bigest loser us

perfect (cookery programe)

on a sunday night i watch got to dance and dancing on ice then top gear!

i'll proberbly think of more in a minute

M & A wrote:

watching Prisinors Wifes on bbc and Whitechapel

Just started watching Prisoners wives on BBC iplayer! Its pretty gripping. Now.. im going to have to watch the other two! superb acting!!

call the midwife

Just watching a 'Classic Albums' show about Metallicas black album I had recorded, music isn't really my kind of thing but I am really interested in recording music so I trnd to watch them no matter who it is :)

Just watched jazz weekend on BBC4, I really like that channel. I love whitechapel and call the Midwife has been brilliant but BBC need a spank for putting it on at the same time as top gear!

Erica Lust - My Mother!

A short Erotic Film Trailer.

Whooooooooooosh!

Watching the Vault muic channel at the mo with glass of red in me hand.

But started watching Grimm on Watch HD. Brilliant!!

Currently watching:

Hotarubi no Mori e

Criminal Minds repeat... Matthew Grey Gubler is hot lol.

watching vids on fetlife yummmy

lickmadick wrote:

watching vids on fetlife yummmy

is that a tv programme? my question was in relation to programmes on tv!! lol

New Girl, Playing It Straight, Call The Midwife, Pk and One Born Every Minute are my current favourites :)

Top gear (both the new and old ones on Dave),

scrubs,

big bank theory,

Inside man,

Suits (Which is awesome i love it)

Empire,

The tube,

Family guy,

American Dad,

being human (although really need to catch up with the last few episodes),

pram face

I'm sure i watch more than this, but thats what i can remeber off the top of my head, and yes i have too much free time

The Big Bang Theory!! AGRHHHHH