What are your biggest turn-ons, and your worst turn-offs?

Turn ons:

Confidence, smile, fishnets, colourful hair, tattoos, anal play, curves.

Turn offs:

Hygiene issues, being unadventurous, smoking.

I don't think I could ever just be in a plain vanilla relationship. There's only so many times you can have vanilla before you crave a taste of something else!

1 Like

Also, love tattoos 😍 still haven't got any though because I can't make up my mind exactly what I want!
Another turn on for me is really pretty blue eyes. I'm quite narcissistic about my eyes because I think they're stunning, so seeing a guy with eyes like mine is most pleasing!

My biggest turn off for me has got to be poor hygine.

Biggest turn on is women in short skirts with G-Strings.

Biggest turn on. Watching ... Biggest turn off. Bad Feminine odour

Turn ons - a personality with a spark, passion and a sense of adventure. Public affection.

Turn offs - poor hygiene, .... brain fart ... I can't think of the word .... someone who only cares about what they possess, more than the world around them. It's on the tip of my tongue ... help!

materialistic! Had to think hard.... even tried google before my brain unfarted...it never helped it came up with "label whore"

Turn ons .......anything anal, a damn good spanking and cuddling.

Turn offs....poor hygiene and being made to feel worthless.

1 Like

Turn ons -  I only need a hug!

Turn offs -  Being ignored.

1 Like

On: my other half, just being with her, even a nice cuddle is enough but, when she has that look & smile.

Offs: consistant arrogance and overconfidence, yes self belief is important but if you're going to be like that 24/7... No thanks.

I'm pretty sure I'd need a decade to write about turn ons. Biggest initiator of most sex is usually a nice soft cuddle where I spoon someone. Impossible not to get hard with soft cheeks pressing against me. Also lip biting and grabbing are good initiators - if you're grabbing and tugging at my shorts just 'cause.

I was pretty sad to discover that I didn't like my balls being sucked.. like it actually feels super weird in a bad way. Kissed and tickled is another story, I actually love that. So I guess that's my turn-off. Also a bad stink just makes me insta-floppy. Pets jumping on the bed is another turn off.

Turn ons - confidence, intelligence, slight arrogance, broad shoulders, big hands, masculine tone of voice, great smile, glint in the eye, physical strength and a nice hard cock 😊😍
Turn offs - opposite of turn ons and poor hygiene, smoking, socks and sandals, lack of adventure in the bedroom, indecisiveness, lack of self control and dishonesty.

Oh dear I didn't realise I was so picky 😜

Turn ons - My wifes lovely bum

Turn off - Horrible big knickers

Turn on: Seeing/making a woman orgasm.

Turn off: Bad smells/personal hygene

1 Like

Biggest turn on: being controlled, spanked, told what to do. Also, I'm massively into anal ;-)
Biggest turn off: any mention of previous partners and what they liked. Also threesomes.

When you're with someone, concentrate on them, treat them like a princess (or prince) be a good "daddy" or "moma" and they'll do whatever you ask ;-)

Giving my OH an erotic massage, love the feel of her body and seeing her nipples stiffen when u get to her erogenous areas.😘

Off, poor hygiene. There's just no excuse!

Turn ons - open mindedness, honesty, light heartedness, cuddling, nice eyes, spanking, dirty talk, bondage, cum (male and female), and lingerie. There's more but I decided to keep it reasonably short.

Turn offs - poor hygeine, arrogance, apathy, lack of intimacy, controlling behaviour, no imagination, ageplay, watersports, and scat.

Just discovered this and it’s only because I had never seen OH do it is watching her solo anal play we had for the longest of times had the house to ourselves she had been in bath and as usual afterwards lay on the bed to cool down so I went to see if she wanted a drink of anything went into bedroom and there she was with a dildo sliding in and out of her ass.

Turn off poor hygiene like others have said just no need for it

Biggest turn ons , a few . We are all programmed to certain pheromones and when I met a gal that had my match combined with a particular perfume , OMG ! “Bedroom eyes” and a lite caress . A sensual flirting .
Turn offs . Smoking , bad hygiene and a GIANT bush .

1 Like

Turn ons: Biting and nibbling. Play fighting/tickle fights that lead to sex. Caressing. Pheromones. Nipple sucking. Pulling panties to the side.

Turn offs: Smoking. Saying “Daddy”/“Momma” during sex. Any mention of impregnation :face_vomiting:. Poor hygiene. Non-consensual stuff. Feet.

1 Like