What are your favourite things about Lovehoney?

The lovely friendly people xx

3 Likes

Soooooo much choice from loads of different brands which is great because if one item isn’t cut for your shape, just try a different brand! Although LH own lingerie is always spot on for my shape!
Also the customer service is amazing, never come across another company with customer service that comes close to LH

2 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 it’s nice to see you’re happier this last few days! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Literally everything, the stuff I’ve ordered has gone down really well with hubby :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and being able to talk to lovely lot :heart: picking up new ideas to try out, and being able to talk about our sex life without being judged

1 Like

Totally agree with you on what you’ve put! The OH loves toys and lingerie I’ve got her. They way we can share our kinks and stories is great! Even photo uploads are great to view and talk about.

1 Like

Brenna :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The friendliness and kindness of all the people here that offer support and love to us that are not mentally strong and who are really struggling at this difficult time . Your love and support means more than you can ever imagine and I thank you all xxxxx

5 Likes

I like that they genuinely listen to customer feedback. I find it so exciting when I see that comments I’ve made have informed product design. It goes to show how much they value customer opinion.

I loved reading the latest reviews. And Review of the Month was fun too. And it was great that you got a ‘thank you’ discount as well. And each person’s reviews were grouped in one place so I could read them easily, and even link to them for reference. And you could read them with paragraphs in, that was swish. And the page didn’t trigger epilepsy every time you wanted to read a new 5. In fact, they even upped it to 15 reviews to a page, which was handy. And I had so much more screen available when typing them in on my phone.

And we complained we couldn’t sort them by star rating. How myopic we were. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would deffo have to say this forum!!

4 Likes

I have no idea what they’re doing with the reviews. :man_shrugging: It seems like this is the new way now.

Having a place with like minded people to discuss sexual things . Learn and consider new things , like sounding for me . It also brings back memories of when I was a bit closer to my youth ! I also get pleasure of sharing pictures that I think look good , even if only a few .

The forum, all you lovely people :two_hearts: and the safe place to talk about sex and toys which has improved my sex life and confidence hugely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also the huge range of toys and lingerie to suit all tastes and sizes and the great customer service - where else do you get a reply from customer services after 1 hour at the weekend!

1 Like

Forum friends
Tester emails from @Lovehoney_Brenna
Quality of range

4 Likes

I love the forum for the conversation and the sensitive way it is moderated, and the shop for the products - my shopping habits have varied over time!

I think the new tester list is working well.

Bit pissed off at mo that reviews have been lost and latest orders do not show up on my account page, and that refunds can take some chasing up.

So, forum good, sort out the shop.

2 Likes

I agree. It always feels like a safe space to ask questions, Even when i feel like they’re stupid ones i can always trust some one to give me a serious answer. Its one of the things that makes this forum so great. just being able to have a regular conversation with people about sex. No judging, no embarrassment. Just helpful genuinely nice people.

As other have said. I also love that the website just feels like a regular shop. The reviews and amount of info on everything is also invaluable And something i rely on a lot.
The customer help is also excellent, fast and very friendly. Especially with the amazing returns policy

6 Likes

The selection of toys and lingerie oh and this forum of course

I love this forum. Its open and honest , without being vulgar.
There’s some great people on here , and I feel.I can discuss my kinks without judgement

5 Likes