What brings you to the forum?

Checked out the forum after a few purchases some years ago and used it to get info on possible purchases. As time went on i gave a few replies etc and got going from there.
Was checking most days for tester posts always hoping to get something different or a new experience.
Now i use most of what i know to advise others so they dont struggle like i sometimes do.

I lurked for a long time before joining in! Reason for looking in the first place would be around an interest in finding like minded people and exploring a new found interest in ways to keep things fresh in our marriage.

I like the forum because its sex positive and body positive. It has an incredibly caring community and unlike many online formats doesnā€™t suffer from nastiness just for the sake of it.

I think itā€™s those things that made me come out of my shell and start actually contributing!

1 Like

Glad to hear it :smile:

Hello and welcome @jordanlee1408 :smiley:

I like being here to share my love for lingerie and toys as well as get advice and share experiences :relaxed: xx

1 Like

I discovered the forum after I came on site looking for a new vibrator. At that point I had very few toys or much in the way of sexy lingerie, well how thatā€™s all changed!
I plucked up the courage to introduce myself and join in and itā€™s been one of the best things Iā€™ve ever done. Iā€™ve been given good advice whenever Iā€™ve asked about anything and in turn I like to give advice if I think I can help anyone with a problem.
Iā€™ve become more confident ,mainly due to posting pics on here and receiving complimentary responses. But the best part is that weā€™re all like a little community here , no one is judgemental . Iā€™ve found some really great online friends here who I have so much in common with and I enjoy the chats and laughs along with gaining some valuable knowledge on certain subjects :hugs:

4 Likes

Hoping to engage and learn new things amongst like minded people and maybe even test the odd toy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I came for the toys and stayed for the community! I honestly didnā€™t know what I was going to be getting into joining the community as most forums around sex or sex toys seemed to be filled with people that could be described as gross pervs. This forum, not so much. LH has done a great job making it a comfortable space for people to exist and talk about all things, not just sex. And I like that!

4 Likes

This has been a rollercoaster couple of years , letā€™s say Iā€™m finding myself and this forum shouts out Fun , with lots of like minded people who I can
Chat with and ask questions

2 Likes

I joined not knowing what to expect, itā€™s the only forum I have ever used. I was cautious about what to reveal, as in the outside world I never/never had talked to anyone about personal/sexual issues. I grew up in the ā€œbe a man and get on with itā€ era. I am a private person & I was pleasantly surprised, everyone on here are so kind, non judgemental, very helpful and caring.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply .
It is daunting to make that step, but
After reading peoples posts and comments Iā€™m Iā€™m really glad Iā€™ve joined . Iā€™m navigating the site at the moment just trying to find my way .

2 Likes

@julietague136 if you have any problems @Ian_Chimp is your man without him the majority of us would be lost,he will not mind helping you at all (between you and me i think he loves it when someone comes up with something really tricky)

1 Like

Thankyou, looking forward to doing some reviews on what Iā€™ve purchased. Itā€™s great that I can get tips on getting the best out of the toys ect

Iā€™ve just joined the forums after at least a decade break, likely much longer and my oh my the forums changed so much! The reason for rejoining is due to having much more time on my hands aswell as looking forward to connecting with other like minded peeps aswell as sharing advice and receiving advice tooā€¦Have to say Iā€™m very happy to be here again and looking forward to seeing all the changes around here and old and new facesā€‹:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge