What changed your mind about anal play

Who went from no never to yeah, that feels nice. Also not necessarily penetration but at least a tongue or finger around the rim.

5 Likes

Iā€™d been married just over 13 years and never had anal, it was never even spoke about so I didnā€™t know it was even a thing.
After divorce I met a guy and one night he was slightly tipsy and accidentally found the wrong hole, and although it felt weirdly different, I enjoyed it and asked for it on many occasions.
When I married my 2nd hubby it was a no go area , maybe itā€™s a thing guys learn at college, like once youā€™re married no ifs or butts :joy:
Anyway back to single life and my butt is now getting more attention than ever ā€¦thanks to LoveHoney for popping up on a Google search. Havenā€™t had the real thing for decades but my toy box is looking healthy :blush:

7 Likes

Interesting about the guy thing. I suppose for anyone who simply gets no pleasure from their butt they canā€™t envision anyone else liking it. Conversely, having a very pleasurable butt itā€™s almost inconceivable for me to imagine someone else not liking it. And I mean rim play not any prostate pleasure.
From the number of male friends I know who just hate getting their prostate check ups, I think because most of their urologists are men thatā€™s the hang up.
Also, getting pleasure from oneā€™s butt is interesting as to why this is. Women getting pleasure from their clit or vagina is obvious - the drive to procreate.
Another topic maybe deserving its own thread is the subject of taboo. Iā€™ve seen some comments in other threads about folks enjoying something just because itā€™s on the taboo list. Donā€™t know who makes the list.

Regards your wrong hole story, when Iā€™ve done this (gotta be honest not always by accident) and have said oops, wrong hole, the response has usually beenā€oh sure on the oops partā€.
I canā€™t remember when or how I found my butt is pleasurable. Iā€™ve only recently had a partner who gives me anal play. Iā€™ve probably never asked for it fearing a yuk response along with what kind of perv are you. Sex is tricky business.

1 Like

Being a typical Aquarian if something is on a taboo list Iā€™d do it anyway.
I donā€™t think I could handle rimming, why play outside the door in the cold when you can go in and poker the fire .
Hey if you donā€™t ask you donā€™t get, aye it can get a negative response but it can be positive too. It doesnā€™t need to be a tricky business, just needs adults to communicate with an open mind and be open to suggestions.

4 Likes

ā€¦in the cold. Thatā€™s great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watching my GF. She married our husband, and I got to see how they did it. I decided I wanted to try it when I saw her indulging in some very toe-curling orgasms. And since there wasnā€™t a risk of pregnancy, I thought I might dip my toes into some heterosexual waters.

I donā€™t think anything ā€˜changed my mindā€™ because I donā€™t remember having any thoughts about it before I tried. I enjoy trying new things during solo play so when I first discovered sex toys and noticed that women were writing positive reviews about anal sex toys I decided that I might be missing out. Once I tried a small butt plug I realised that I had indeed been missing out! For some reason I have lost interest in anal play / sex at the moment but Iā€™ve lost a lot of interest in sex generally too. Hopefully Iā€™ll get back in the mood soon!

3 Likes

We just sort of slipped into itā€¦ :rofl: It was something we were interested to try after reading a number of posts on the forum and the experiences other forum contributors.

1 Like

I was receiving a bj from OH and she started using a finger around my anus and I told her it felt nice and if she wanted to she could put her finger in when she did I said that feels amazing now slide it in and out please and fuck me with it

Sorry to hear youā€™ve lost interest recently @Kitty-Cat01 , that must be frustrating. It definitely is a lot more difficult for females if you donā€™t have a person you trust and hormones are always a bitch!! If it goes too long, see your MD, sometimes itā€™s an easy fix!

My wife was giving me a handjob one year and she thought she was playing around with my perineum, but she was actually prodding my anus hole. Up until that point I had no interest but since then it sparked my senses massively and now I own two prostate toys and sheā€™s used one of them on me.

Just yesterday I came across @Mint-Monster very well written guest blog post on lovehoney, about what changed her mind with regards to anal. It was really helpful so thought Iā€™d share it with my wife who feels the same way as @Mint-Monster used to. Might be worth a read

Link below:

3 Likes