What cheered me up recently

My niece (2 yrs old) came into my room with a small doctors set (from a childrens magazine) and used her stethascope to listen to my chest and tummy with the “hmmm” noises before telling me i was hungry and not to worry as she would make me better.
She disappeared and returned shortly after with a biscuit for me, it was so cute

12 Likes

It’s little things like that, which cost nothing isn’t it? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

True but then she starts trying to constantly shovel imaginary medicine down my throat lol

3 Likes

OH and I binged watched Staged on iPlayer… fab.
I’m now rewatching Good Omens on Amazon Prime - even better second time around.
Made for a good rainy weekend.

4 Likes

Try Resident Alien on Sky One!

1 Like

I haven’t got Sky, but it sounds good!
We started a subscription to Disney+ Yesterday which has gone down well …

2 Likes

@WillC been thinking of giving that a go, I take it it’s good then?

I’ve had a very nice weekend all round really, starting with a takeaway on Friday, I’ve done a couple of yoga classes, eaten cake, done some good cooking which is a wind down/chill out activity for me, had a long phone chat with my mum, watched some anime and had some play time so overall a successful self care weekend.

2 Likes

Definitely! Only two episodes so far, but we were in hysterics, especially at episode 2 with a gynaecological exam, then with a cow! I will say no more!

1 Like

Resident Alien - no spoiler but ‘he’s not a doctor’ :grin:

1 Like

Seeing real, ‘3D people’ I know, to chat to, face to face for the first time since 4pm, 28th December.
(and a couple of sneaky hugs)

1 Like

I hadn’t noticed! :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking ‘oh shit he’s going to eat the cow’ but it was much worse…:joy:

Only seen the adverts trailers during just about every break
I think he might actually be an Alien!
:grin:

1 Like

:shushing_face: what gave it away?

The gloriousness of the views and sunset on Saturday evening… and the giant cock and balls in the sky and reflected in the water that I didn’t even notice on Saturday but that made me giggle when I came to edit the photos on Sunday! :rofl:

6 Likes

:balloon: :balloon::champagne: :champagne: :partying_face: :partying_face: A hundred days of Happiness :partying_face: :partying_face: :champagne: :balloon: :balloon:

Way behind the curve for the rest of you lovehonies, I finally became an ‘aficionado’, which means I have posted to this topic for a hundred days straight. Thanks for all the loves and comments to keep me going.
:lovehoney_heart: :lovehoney_heart: :lovehoney_heart:

10 Likes

Sorting out my books and my bookshelves
:blue_book: :closed_book: :green_book: :notebook: :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :orange_book:
    :open_book: :bookmark: :bookmark_tabs: :books:

2 Likes

Watching a woman over the road take a sneaky peep into her dustbin to check it was empty and remembering @WillC 's meme from a couple of weeks ago. Smiling all the more because I know I do it myself (#10)

3 Likes

I just won a bottle of vodka and a perfume from a raffle i entered! Buzziiiiing :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

At work today we had a delivery of Valentine’s Day “Love Sausages” and “Love Nuggets”. As it was -5c on the yard i couldn’t resist saying that my Love Sausage and nuggets had shrivelled to nothing, which caused us all to have a fit of the giggles! :joy:

9 Likes