What cheered me up recently

How’s it going @Dirty-Wife has your new nephew arrived yet? Thinking of you and your family hun :star_struck::kissing_heart:x

2 Likes

She went in at 2 to start off, I’ve just messaged her to see how she is, just waiting to hear back from her. So fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: it won’t be much too longer for her. She’s been waiting a long time for this

7 Likes

Aww bless her, I hope that she’s doing okay with having such bad anxiety. I suffer with it myself so completely understand and empathise. Keep us posted hun, hopefully it’ll no be too long before your new nephew arrives :kissing_heart:xxx

3 Likes

I will do thank you :kissing_heart: XX

4 Likes

Had my first haircut since all this kicked off. Had about a foot chopped off. Feels so much better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :scissors:

7 Likes

A new toy arriving today. It isn’t from LH so I can’t say what it is but it’s awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Miley - on loop

1 Like

Pampering myself and getting dressed up in lingerie I’ve not worn in a long time, shame hubs has tooth ache and is sleeping although I’m sure he’d love it if i woke him up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: mind you I’ll have to build the courage up first n watch something x-rated to help me get into the spirit of it :see_no_evil: I’m so awkward speaking about sex :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

I know that it sounds silly but pampering myself really makes me feel good :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@Alyssa646 Nothing wrong with pampering yourself! Have you been pampering you’re stomach again today too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@SteelA1 I think I did enough pampering of my belly yesterday so haven’t ate as much as usual today. It’s probably due to the fact our bloody money never went in n still ain’t there tonight, not impressed as i need food before the hanger comes out :rofl:

Yeah I love pampering myself, makes you feel great :smirk:

4 Likes

(If you need inspiration, there a whole thread of ideas here :wink: )

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl @SteelA1 well done both to you hope @Alyssa646 appreciated the thought ?:+1: :hugs:

3 Likes

Of course I appreciate it, I’m glad you posted as I’d seen it in a rush going out the door n forgot about it so cheers for bringing it to me attention @Gazza_64 :kissing_heart:

thank you @Green_Eyed_Girl for the page link, I’d searched before making the first post as I daint wanna but should of tried using different search phrases-note to self for the future :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I got a vid of my youngest while at I was on the tube apologising for a text she sent me (8yrs old on my Wife’s mob) the faces she pulled where brilliant she had nothing to apologise for but it was amazing couldn’t stop laughing omg :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

This evening
No particular reason, not a bad day at work either, I just feel cheerful this evening.
Must be the morphine high from runing
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s lovely @Gazza_64 kids mek us feel sooo good don’t they n bless her not even needing to apolagise :star_struck::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

Glad to hear you’re in good spirits @Melody1 :star_struck::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

I’m well buzzing, see how I’ve been moaning about us being owned money that we should of got Monday? Well turns out I got a ping a couple of hours ago n there’s only fekin double than we thought we were owed wooohooo, I’ve basically spent it although technically this is hubbys money but we share everything n I have full control of the finances, bad idea as our money’s spent before we get it :see_no_evil::sweat_smile::rofl:

Anyways once again I’ve gone from being pissed off to really happy as we was totally brassed like there’s next to nowt in the cupboards I was flinging meals together n had near ran out. Only problem is I’ve just checked n no take away deliver here at this hour, I’m tempted to get a taxi to drop it off 40 miles away from the nearest open place :rofl:

3 Likes

3 am not able to sleep or manage pain relief had a call with a mate from Arizona, two of us getting the opportunity to rant

Strawberries
:strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry:
From my garden
First ones of the summer !

12 Likes

@rhyming_geek 's rhyme about @Melody1 just made me smile and cheered me up!

3 Likes

Have been sadly absent from the forum for ages as I’ve been squirrelled away studying and preparing for interviews but very happy to report that I think it was worth it as I’ve recently been accepted on to a really competitive Doctoral program starting September!

So in a few years with a lot more hard work I’ll be Dr VanillaWithSprinkles :nerd_face:

25 Likes