What cheered me up recently

Put my dog down yesterday, so not feeling very happy today figured I’d try to stay busy. replaced the heating element in my clothes dryer and used the $250 I saved to buy some toys online. Excited to get some under the bed straps, a few new butt plugs, hand cuffs, a strap on for the wife.
Now I’m going to convert our end of bed bench storage from blanket storage to our toy storage chest by added a few shelves to it.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that @rivisio :slightly_frowning_face:

It’s new phone day, definitely cheered me up. Mr John has transferred everything over and even set up a second SIM so I now have a separate work mobile number.

2 Likes

home grown potatoes, loads of them
:potato: :potato: :potato: :potato: :potato: :potato: :potato: :potato: :potato: :potato: :potato:

5 Likes

Can’t beat them can you? I remember my mam growing some years back in a (cleaned) old pedal bin bucket & they were the nicest I’ve ever had

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your doggy :cry:

Nice. I tried growing some stuff this year. Learnt a lot and ate little lol definitely growing potatoes next year. Home grown just tastes so much better.

2 Likes

Something simple as getting my hair cut today makes me a lot happier. Went for looking awful to actually feeling confident in myself.

8 Likes

Buying my girlfriend presents.

5 Likes

Very sorry to hear about your dog, they always and rightly take a bit of our hearts with them.

On the more cheery side of things, I hope you both enjoy your new purchases. Under bed restraints are great!

1 Like

Went to make myself an espresso, fancied some chocolate with it and found a couple of cannoli I had forgotten I bought yesterday!

Winner :grin:

3 Likes

Won £64 on the lottery last night which is the most I’ve ever got from it :smile_cat:

11 Likes

Who wouldn’t be cheered up by the October weekend weather???
Enjoyed reading outside in the sun this afternoon

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Finally managed to bring my best friend to the Harry Potter studio tour after 3 cancellations and she’s had the best time. Her face aches from smiling and it’s made my day :heart:

11 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter I need to precursor this by saying I really liked the films and I love JK Rowling’s Strike novels so I’m a fan but a friend shared a meme with this in on Facebook at the weekend which made me laugh a lot and cheered me up so belongs here and you’ve just reminded me of it…

“JK Rowling talking about the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter.
I don’t think anyone has milked a small wizard this much since Debbie McGee.”

13 Likes

I like that, not a lot, but i like it! :wink:

5 Likes

And that’s just made me laugh out loud @Peitho! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter glad you both enjoyed it hun :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Firing up my wood burning stove. Didn’t really need to as it’s not that cold but it just has a feel good factor. Popped into the kitchen and found myself smiling for no apparent reason. Point proved.
:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes