What? Do? Have?

Just a bit of fun. Tattoos: 3 (chest , arm and calf) Piercings: 0 Pubic hair style: completely shaved Favourite position: doggy Ever done anal: yes (given & recieved) Spit or Swallow; n.a. but would swallow Preferred place to cum/receive cum; mouth Ever gone commando: yes Masturbate: once a day Copy and paste this and replace my answers with yours.

Tattoos: 8 (back, half sleeve, wrist, calf, ankle and thigh) Piercings: 1 (Christina) Pubic hair style: shaved Favourite position: doggy or bent over a table or sofa etc... Ever done anal: yes (given & recieved) Spit or Swallow; both depends on the mood Preferred place to cum/receive cum; inside me Ever gone commando: yes Masturbate: when my OH is away... Copy and paste this and replace my answers with yours.

Tattoos: 2. Garter on my thigh. Line of butterflies from my tummy round to my shoulder. Piercings : 7+. left nostril, septum (but it's nearly always flipped up), belly button, both nipples, VCH, tongue, plus various ones in my ears. Pubic hair style: waxed Favourite position: doggy. Ever done anal: no. Spit or Swallow; both depends on the mood. Preferred place to cum/receive cum; inside me Ever gone commando: yes Masturbate: yes. Copy and paste this and replace my answers with yours.

Anyone else want to play? Can add your own question if you like.

Hi MalRoss,

I think because there are a fair few threads around this type of game, such as 'would you rather' and 'have you ever', members tend to post on these as they are a flowing game/chat.

We also have threads on piercings, fav positions and anal... Actually a lot on the anal side of things.

You can locate past and running threads by using the search bar above. Just type in a keyword and the section fo the forum you wish to see...

For example, Swallow : https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=swallow&s=lovehoney-news.sex-tips-and-talk

I hope this helps you use the forum :)

This thread will now be closed due to many other game threads running that could be used.