What do people wear in bed?

I only wear a vest top and leave my girly parts exposed for easy access :crazy_face: Hubby is always naked so I get a lot to look at every night haha

2 Likes

Nothing usuallyā€¦ Best way to be!

Naked all year round, keep my undies close by in case of emergency!

A nice thong or briefs

Jus boxers always. Hate now getting cold weather the oh is on the fluffy comfy pjs! Even after sex she puts them bk on rather than touching n cuddling after. Hard to beat summer when she jus in a thong so can get her in the mood much easier than trying to touch and and kiss her body under fluffy pjs

Get a new cosy blanket that feels really good against the skin and have that within reach and wrap it around you. Youā€™re keeping her warm, giving her the comfort she gets from her jammies and getting a cuddle. But if she really wants to put her jammies on then youā€™ll need to get over it :slightly_smiling_face: you can still cuddle with jammies on.

1 Like

Boxers for me. Iā€™ve tried to sleep naked before but I prefer the feeling of having everything snug and in place.

I struggle to sleep if I wear anything. We always sleep naked regardless of where we are. We just keep a pair of shorts and too handy if we are in are away and wake up in some kind of emergency

PJā€™s for me, I find it hard to sleep with nothing on OH wears only pants

I generally sleep in the nude, especially in warmer months, but do sleep in a thong panty a bitā€¦or if Iā€™m horny some lingerie.

1 Like

Mmmm nice!!!

Just a thongā€¦ Occasionally a t-shirt aswell if its chilly

1 Like

When it gets colder it will just be a tshirt, at the moment still naked in the bed.

Nude , nude and nude . Unless I get a little chilled , then a tank top only . My broken down old body means I switch from one side to the other many times per night . Anything with sleeves will twist at my shoulder .

2 Likes

I normally have a rule of no clothes in bed but Iā€™ve been sleeping in jammies lately bc its so cold. Need to get my cosy sheets on!

1 Like

No shirt, but do wear shorts most times. If I donā€™t then I find myself trying to wake up my OH :stuck_out_tongue:

Naked is best!

Mini Jockā€™s work for me and the OH :grin:

1 Like

I know! Jus nice to cuddle naked after sex. Usually leads on to more sex wen cuddles turn into rubbing each otherā€™s bodies!

1 Like

When I work nights, like I did last night and my OH has just gone to work, when I go to bed during the day I like to wear the Nighty she just took off, just love the smell of her on it and makes me feel close to her as miss her when sheā€™d not in the bed.

1 Like