what do you call it???

Just wondering what you all call having sex? Have you ever heard any one call it some thing funny?

Personaly I love 'The no pants dance'! makes me smile.

someone once asked me if i fancied a bit of 'dirty hoovering' as you can imagine he didnt get any!

O god, CRINGE!

I've heard people call it: Bumping uglies, hide the sausage, baby dancing, naked cuddles, mummy and daddy cuddles (That one is unsuprisingly mostly amongst my mummy friends!)
We just call it having sex!

My friend was over due with her first. The midwife told her to go home and have a bit of 'Hows Your Father'!

When we have a full-on sex session with bondage gear & all the toys, we simply refer to it as 'filth', as an abbreviation of filthy sex

I find "the beast with two backs" particularly romantic.

We tend to stick to making love, sex, an early night (if there are little ears around)

if she is initiating she usually says come and give me a massage it never ends at a massage though ,i usually just say fancy a bone ,,,ever the romantic lol

Ah good to see all you guys are just as romantic as my hubby!

My friend calls it snu snu it makes me think of futurama and the men being sentenced to death by snu snu.

Gem26 wrote:

My friend calls it snu snu it makes me think of futurama and the men being sentenced to death by snu snu.

ha ha forgot about that! what a great show.

we call it sexy time, early night or kinky time depending on what's planned

It's tickle time in our house lol :)

tickle time lol

i like that

if kids around its 'an early night' if its just us it 'good hard fucking' - no romance lol

OH calls it's " making love", I just call it "sex". When we were trying to get pregnant we called it the "baby dance" and when I was pregnant he was say " wanna go fertilise the baby"

rumpy pumpy............ i died a little inside when i heard it !

I have said to the other half 'fancy a bit of rough and tumble'?

Mr Scorpius and I say 'do you want some KFY' which is short for Kinky F*ckery - lol xx

my OH says do u wanna go at it, where i call it make love :) much more romantic!