Renaming sex words!?

(To close down if there’s anything similar already)

Hi everyone :kissing_heart:

Well, I don’t know about you guys, but on some occasions, I personally find that certain sex words just don’t really suit the action/position/body part/etc which I am trying to refer to…

So, I thought of this thread - a place where anyone (if you ever find that you feel this way) can post a sex word which you believe would sound better as something else, and then suggest a replacement instead (just for funsies)!

An example could be someone posting that the term ‘dirty talk’ would sound better as ‘steamy stage directions for the cinema of the brain’. :wink:

Silly, serious, or sexy - everything is welcome!

I do have an inkling that some people may have differing opinions about this one, but subjectivity is certainly invited here, no worries at all!

Just be yourself - we all love you that way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

When me and my friends were younger we despised the word “dry-humping” and so the alternatives were either fiber-fxcking or levi-loving :joy:

Very much open to any alternatives as I still hate the word for such a wonderfully pleasurable act!

6 Likes

Not so much of a sex word but being sexy with someone saying I want to take your knickers down etc… Doesn’t do it so replacing it with panties is much better.

1 Like

@SexInTheCity I love this! I might have to tell my partner we need to rename it to this :eyes:

2 Likes

Due to having children and Mum friends we have to make alternative names up for a lot of words especially when we don’t get two minutes to ourselves so I once heard sex being called colouring on sex and the City also recently I’ve changed when describing a certain acts I’ve started saying putting a finger in the belly button

Recently encountered someone use the term “giving her a spa day” instead of facial. Made me giggle.

1 Like

Me and my friends today admitted that we actually talk about sex as freely as we would talk about cooking tea

1 Like