What do you call your car?

The van is Ruby, chosen by the kids. The car is 'you fucking heap of crap' - guess which I prefer to drive?

xGGx

I call mine a heap of shit!!!

In its defence, it's not. I just hate the car! and EAC!!!

i call mine oi bmw go as fast as my fto did!

I call mine the "Bloss-mobile", quite simply because as a child my family name was Blossom, and my sis and mam still call me it sometimes, so when I had my own car there was nothing else to call it.

I drive a Ka, btw x

Mine is called Robbie since its last 3 letters are RBE. I know cars are traditionally supposed to be women's names but I like it :)

We don't have a name for the OHs car. We only bought it recently and are still slightly in awe that its a 1994 Audi, only 2 years younger than me! (And we only paid £300 for it!)

MIne is called Brum Brum named by my daughter

I call her Leggy cos off the LGY on her numberplate

Wish I was out driving her now

I have recently called my car autopuk. Auto means car and puk is a cute suffix for a nickname, I guess.

New discs and pads for the brakes..£186..ouch

TTurtle wrote:

go for it mine were more than twice that

gunther wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

go for it mine were more than twice that

Work already done and dusted, like I say the garage we go to is really good and cheap my colleague just booked his Merc in for a service..£600, now that is ouch!

TTurtle wow, cheap! Try £250 per tyre, really grates when you find out you need 4 new ones! lol

my car is my SLAG lol

I call my car annoying, I hate it, only drive it cos I have to and can't afford to replace it, I don't trust it not to break on me

I have never thought about a name for any of my cars, it's just a little red car, any idea's?

"Shed" as it seems to be one, would not mind 04 plate rover 75 connoisseur(48000 miles)... Typical English electrics in it .... Crap lol

Don't have names for my cars... I own my own Exec Car company and I drive home in a different one everyday !! And I'm buggered if I'm naming them all

My VW bug was called Frodo, My old clio was called Puff (as it came full of ciggy ash!)

My new car is a little blue fiesta that i love to pieces, no name yet.

Haha this.

My last car ( a highly modified mk2 mondeo ) was called "Molly" but she had to go to car heaven soooo

I bought what i wanted from the start, a MK5 Fiesta ZS in panther black.

She's "Molly 2.0"

Or just Molly lol. shes a WIP but shes gotten much further than the mondy.

Next year should see an engine swap - 2.0ltr Duratec on ITB's ( Independent throttle boddies )

Anyway, Ill stop there lol, Most of you who know me well know what Im like with my cars lmao

occhiverdi wrote:

My VW bug was called Frodo, My old clio was called Puff (as it came full of ciggy ash!)

My new car is a little blue fiesta that i love to pieces, no name yet.

I own a club thats free and family friendly if you're interested - www.fiestaevolution.co.uk