What do you call your lady bits/man parts?

Mistress Wife calls mine "twinky"

For him his cock and me pussy / fanny or if talking dirty cunt.

In our house, we tend to use boobs, vagina and penis. I find the slang terms really crude, and they just make me cringe. (same with the word 'snog',...yuk!)

But also (obviously in a simply anatomical way) we've taught our children to use the terms boobs, vagina and penis. I remember reading something that suggested it would be easier to identify if they were being abused than if you encourage other names. And I don't want them growing up feeling embarrassed or ashamed if they ever need to talk to me, or medical professional, about anything.

I never really thought about it, not sure I call it anything specific I use it not talk about it I guess. If having a conversation it is likely to be or penis or dick, not cock.

As for the OH boooooooobs and kitty or vajayjay. Although lady garden always makes me laugh, love that expression.

'Bits' at work - I work with children and often get changed in communal changing rooms under a towel when swimming - so I don't want to be flashing my bits at anyone.

'Cock' 'kitty' and 'boobs' when talking to my husband.......

I call my bits a few things. Cock, chap or dick. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

My OH I like to call hers pussy! ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Breasts are boobs or tits. Pussy is......pussy (or the 'c' word when I'm in the throws of sexual passion). His used to be referred to as Percy...but it just seems to be balls and cock now x

My manhood is referred to as "Eiffel Tower"

Wifey bits are Tits and Pussy, and like you Terri the "C" word gets used in the thows of passion.

He either uses pussy or most often Puntang. As for his he calls it "the wee man" ) I always ask him why he says that because size doesn't fit the name but he says he always has. There's also "the boaby" get ure boaby oot. My boobs are so original....baps or tittys xx

Yes, Same here.. C work often comes out of my mouth in the height of passion too. lol

Boobs , fanny and for my OH his dick.

Freddie...

I call my vagina: pussy or vaja ja

I call my boyfriend's penis: cock or dick

My breasts are referred to as: tits or boobs

The anus is: asshole

If it's during sex I call them pussy & cock but otherwise I just call them vagina & penis. Boobs are always boobs to me as the word tits makes me cringe a little.