what do you fancy right now!

The clouds buggering off so it can be sunny.

I miss seeing the sun. :(

Ohhh costa coffee! Would have to be a large gingerbread latte for me, with lots and lots of cake! Damn this 1200 calories a day eating plan :(

Big hugs from me ruby, hope you feel better soon, look forward to watching true blood, mmmmm Eric :P x

Peanut Butter Chunky Kit Kat!

Food wise, some Panda blueberry liquorice.

Big hugs Ruby. Make yourself a nice brew and give yourself a little rest. And don't worry about telling people to leave at an appropriate hour.

What I fancy right now is a long hot bath. Unfortunately my apartment has no such thing.

Awww ruby *hugs and cuddles*
X

a childminder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bloody small people screaming at me for nothing!!!!!! arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you got through it ruby :( now to start planning christmas lol

people left about an hour ago . my house is in some resembelance of what COULD be called order - if ya squint .. i am now chugging through a box of lager and a bottle of wine to chill my bones that feel 84 now not 34 lol . thank you all for the luuurve tho xxxx

ice creammmmmmmmmmmmmm

A Wunderbar and a coffee

Chocolate, chocalate and more chocolate maybe licking choclate of my hubby would make it better ;)

fizzy wrote:

Chocolate, chocalate and more chocolate maybe licking choclate of my hubby would make it better ;)

chocolate chocolate chocolate sounds good, I'll pass on the hubby though

SophieM wrote:

Food wise, some Panda blueberry liquorice.

I have no idea what this is, but want to find out!

A nice warm bath and a book

the idiot next door to actually play some decent blues music and not the "frat boy itunes" stuff he had blaring out now!

nuts!!

haven't got any. always want what i can't have

sweetlove666 wrote:

My idea of heaven a glass of wine and chocolate would make it even better

a cock, a nice big cock preferably attatched to someone who knows how to use it!!

bumblebee wrote:

a cock, a nice big cock preferably attatched to someone who knows how to use it!!

I like your thinking!

fizzy wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

My idea of heaven a glass of wine and chocolate would make it even better

I can't drink when I'm in the bath. I have it so hot I get headaches from the warmth and alcohol! but coffee is nice

My partner lol ;)