What do you fancy right now ?

Hi All. Saw this played on another forum and as we seem to enjoy games on here, thought this may be worth a go. Can be literally anything, doesn't have to be sex related although it can if that's the mood you're in 😉

Right now ? A large mocha from Costa !

Right now I fancy a bacon and runny egg softie. I'm right on it.

Cuppa n a cuddle with my bf whos not here x

Peanut butter on toast and a cuppa witch I will be making in a min lol

Bacon sausage egg beans fried bread mushrooms, all washed down with a massive mug of tea

Wish my OH was here to look after me whilst I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself! Then have some sex as well haha!

Ooohh I could go a large latte with crumpets & sausage ^_^ and some chocolate too

Everything I fancy right now involves sex and/or kinky stuff. But i'm not getting any for a week, so may as well stop thinking about it. But I can't, lol.

Rachel Riley would be nice!

Yes man wrote:

Rachel Riley would be nice!

Well you've got a better chance of getting Rachel Riley right now tha I have of getting sex, so there's always hope, lol x

Pretty sure this is identical to this thread...
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/593825-i-could-do-with-pt-2/page-117/

A hot bubble bath!

A nice medium cappuccino from Costa

CHOCOLATE!!!!

But I'm trying to be good.

.but it's hard.... so hard.... it calls to me..... :-)

peanut butter and banana sandwich shared with my oh then upto bed for cuddles and who knows what else

Any form of a lovelife to compensate for my sexless marriage.

mr sp wrote:

SOrry to hear this mr sp, I hope this improves for u

sassykitten;) wrote:

mr sp wrote:

SOrry to hear this mr sp, I hope this improves for u

I really hate hearing this mr sp, it makes me feel very sad for you every time I read it. Think you mentioned your wife had gone off sex.. Have you had any relationship counselling or has she seen her GP? Obviously I don't know what your circumstances are but I do know there are a lot of things that can be done to help in situations like yours. Hope you can find an answer! Right now I'd like to have a quiet cup of tea without the toddler climbing all over me!

Sunshine!

LadyS wrote:

Everything I fancy right now involves sex and/or kinky stuff. But i'm not getting any for a week, so may as well stop thinking about it. But I can't, lol.

Keep thinking about those sex/kinky sessions. Your body/mind will be explosive next week. What enjoyment.